Chocolate

I had never felt so close to home being so far away. Her under my arm, the white comforter covering us up to the waist, raining outside, some popcorn, two pizzas, drinks, movies...everything was perfect.

—Another one?—I proposed when it ended.
—I have a better idea...—she looked at me before clearing the bed of food containers with just two gestures.
—Do you?—I smiled.
—Mhm...—she sat on my lap and started to caress my body under the t-shirt. She had already started to drive me crazy and hadn't even done anything yet. When she threw that fabric to the floor, I gently pushed her back until she was under me. I started kissing her neck, back to her lips and then down...and down. She squeezed the sheets and gasped—God, Joel...—I felt her other hand grabbing my hair to keep my head in place but I held her wrist and pressed it against the bed.
—Stay still—I smiled when she did what I said. It wasn't the most common thing unless you haven't notice yet—. Good girl—I giggled taking my kisses up again.
—Shut up—her breathing was heavy and I loved to see how desperate she was. Her hands tried to reach my pants but they were clumsy and I smiled again.
—Take it easy—I left a kiss on her neck.
—I want it—she moaned—, please.
—Okay, fine—I pressed it a little and it slipped so easily because of how wet she was. She moaned so loud and I felt proud. "They all better know that this girl is mine" I said in my head while I started moving, not fast but deep. She surrounded my hips with her legs and scratched my back.
—More—she said against my lips and of course, I had to please her. That was my job. I closed my arms around her waist and started to move faster and faster until I felt how she shivered and held her breath for a couple of seconds. Then sighed.
—Was it fine?—I smiled.
—Now you—she sat above and started riding me while she bit my lips and pressed her body against mine. In a couple of minutes, I was also done and laying beside her, hugging her.
—We just woke up every single person in this hotel, you know that?—I smiled looking at her with my elbow on the mattress while my other hand caressed her back.
—Maybe—she giggled and I kissed her.
—We should go to sleep.
—No...—she pouted—Once more.
—Rachel...
—Please, I'll be on top.
—Okay, but just once more—I smiled because of how insistent she was. Simply adorable.

Anyway, we spent the whole night like that and we got tired once the sun had started to rise. When I looked at the clock, it was 6:40 am and we had to go at 8 so we hadn't time to sleep. We took a shower and got ready.

—You had fun last night?—Joonas smiled. Rachel had fallen asleep on my shoulder and he was sitting in front of me.
—Maybe—I smiled with my sunglasses on.
—When we arrive you could sleep, the gig starts at 9 tonight. I don't undertand why do we have to wake up this early—he complained.
—I don't get it either—I nodded.
—What are you going to do with...you know...her?

I sighed looking through the window.

—I try not to think about it—I looked at him—. I know she'll be with us until we arrive to Helsinki, but then I don't know. I have the feeling that now she's with me because I'm the only thing she has, it's either me or staying dumped in the middle of Turku. When this is over, she may decide to stay but I know she'll probably choose to leave.
—It's hard, Joel—he nodded—. I only tell you to be as careful as you can.
—Even if it's a suicidal act, brother, I'd rather if it's her the one who has to break my heart.
—I'm afraid of her using you, liking the way you treat her. You may not notice if she starts taking advantage of you.

When we arrived to the hotel, she had to go to my room because obviously, there were only six available for us.

—Can we go to get some hot chocolate?
—Rachel, I need to sleep. It wasn't me who were snoring the whole trip—I smiled.
—I do not snore!
—That's what you say—I joked.
—Idiot—she put her suitcase in the locker.
—So you'll let me rest?
—Okay—she approached the door.
—Where are you going?
—To get my chocolate—she shrugged.
—But not alone, you don't know this place.
—I can take Olli with me—she smiled and then closed.

She left me just sitting there with my stupid face and something strange inside my chest, like preassure...some kind of pain and anger at the same time.

—Olli won't take her anywhere—I said out loud but I sat in the window for a while just to make sure.

Five minutes later, she left the building, followed by my friend who was wearing something fancier than he used to. I stared at them until they left the street.