The Run Away - Prologue

*WRITEN BY ABY (xXCraby_AbyXx)*

I was abused by my mother. I was okay with my brother, he stood up for me but it didn't feel right. My father was a billionaire that everyone knew, he had the 'perfect' family to everyone that personally didn't know us. We were far from perfect. My dad was a workaholic that didn't have time for his family. My brother was a player, football player and had problems keeping his hands to himself, he was even charged with rape, but Dad bought that record away, my mother was an abusive alcoholic, that had problems with spending money, and I was an abused seventeen year old, that had emotional problems, only my brother would stand up for me. I don't think anyone will miss me. Why should they, I only had one friend, but he was killed in a car accident last month.

*

Bexley Perkens had a 'perfect' life as some would say from the outside. She was far from perfect, no body loved and she knew it, she knew that her mother and brother hated her and her father wasn't in her life enough to call her a daughter. A punch across - that caused a black eye, swollen face and fat lip for a month - was enough, she had enough. So she ran away. Everyone knew the story of her, the true story, they pitied her. They all knew the run away. She was the Run Away everyone knew....

***

*FLASHBACK*

''Nobody loves you, why should they love a think like you, nothing could ever love you,'' my mother sneered. A tear fell out of my eye. "You're so weak," she says, pulling her fist back in the eye, next the temple, then the cheek, the lip, I fall to the ground after the first punch. I sob as she hits, I try to sheild her fist, and eventually she gets sick of it and kicks my ribs, I can feel the bruises developing. Two arms wrap around my mom and pull her away from me.

"Mom, leave her alone!" my brother, Braylin, pulls her off the ground and to the other room. 

As she yells, "This is her fault! It's her fault, that little, ungrateful brat spends anything she can get her hands on!" the whole way there, over and over. 

I stand up, well try, I stumble holding my stomach as pain shoots through it, with every step I take. 

I run to my room and pack my packs leaving a note. 'I'll be back, Bitches! ;D BEWARE!! You will pay for all you've done!! -BEXLEY 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

The memories are horrible. The things I went through, no child should go through that. I had enogh of my 'mother', I though as I walk out the door of my house, into the dark of the midnight. As I stepped into the darkness of that warm winter night, it felt like the world shifted, I shake it off and walk away. Nobody will know of me. I was just a teenage runaway, there were hundreds of them. 

A/N: PROLOGUE! CHECK!

VOTE! ;*

COMMENT! o.O

FAN! =]

-A 

P.S. CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ACCOUNTS!