Dilthen Tinu

----
I do not own any of these characters other then my OC.
All my books will come together into one whole book as all my OC will have their own stories. In the end all Marvel, LOTR, the hobbit, and Harry Potter will come together for one book.
They might be made out of order deciding on what I feel like doing.
----

Aurelia
Age-1427
Family-Deceased
Powers- The Starlight power (mind control- control energy/light)
Love interest- Legolas
Friends- Calista(oc), Legolas, Cyrus(oc), Felix(oc), Lefaye(oc), Fleur(oc), Estel(oc)
Background- will be included in story.
Face claim- Marie Avgeropoulos

Just like every day on patrol Legolas leads his sector to clear out spider nest. Until one day he catches a rather odd elleth from a spider web unconscious. The blue eyed girl was not like the other elleth. She was stubborn, rude, hostile, and mysterious. Starting off on the wrong hand with the Mirkwood kingdom she decided to join Legolas sector to keep her profile low. What happens when she is forced to show who she really is? Will they still except her into the kingdom? Who is this Elleth?

Warnings
Books is mature for a reason.
Blood
Violence
Insults
Cussing
Etc

This takes place before the hobbit so it is before my "The Scarlet Witch of Middle Earth"
I have a tik tok where I post edits of my characters.

TikTok- zxmoonstoriesz