4. Blow-jobs and dogs

As I am wearing my sandals, Alexander interrupts me. His hand is reaching out for me and he is closer than what he was two seconds ago - trapping me a bit between him and my door. "Yeah?" I ask looking at the man who looks confused with his hand in the air - unsure if he should touch me or not. I glance at the door and the outside.

Nervous, was I?

"Uh, don't wear... those. Wear those... high-heeled boots you wore yesterday. Not good for running, but, it'll give you an illusion of being older, taller." He pauses, looking at me. Then, "They'll mess with you less..." I can see how nervous he is and how his breath is erratic.

I frown and begin to contemplate whether I should concentrate on the individual in front of me or at my own safety.

I choose myself and just nod - not telling him he didn't have to be so afraid of me and that I was capable of nothing, really.

I slip out of the sandals and slip into my boots and as I start pulling the zip of my high-heeled boots over my pants, I frown. "Alex," I say. "This will make me look like a thirteen year old playing dress up."

He chuckles, "Don't do it like that..." he bends and brushes his fingers on my boots, "May I... help?" he asks.

Of course, damnit.

I nod, "Yeah."

He pulls the cloth of my pants out as I lean against the door for support. He has tucked my boot and just the heel shows, now. "Do it... like that" he says.

I groan, "Get up. Now."

He does as I demanded.

"Dude, don't be afraid of me. Okay? I'm not a volatile bitch who will give you food and then blow and beat you to death. Okay?" Again, not like I could. Not for lack of trying though, maybe -- but even then.

He blinks at me, "I didn't think-"

"Yes. You did. You were fine last night. But you step foot in here and get all bloody goody and lowly and submissive.... and all weird.  You aren't my slave - you're a fucking person. That's how I'll treat you and that's how I see you. Now, don't get me wrong; I don't care about you. However, I fucking hate this treatment you're giving me. I'm not those... people who have helped you or... whatever... in your past. This is something new, for the both of us. Accept it and talk about your dick. Please. I'd rather throw my guts up than be treated like some bitch - not like I'm not one - but this is too much!"

He blinks at me, "What are you... suggesting?"

I sigh, standing awkwardly in one heel against the door. "Equals?" I say and extend my hand. He shakes it, "Eq- equals." He says.

I nod as I let the entire chunk of action sink into my stupid brain. "Good" I say.

Not only did I pick him in a complete illogical manner, but I also almost made friends with him.

Perfect. 10/10 for social skills and 10/10 for the girl who will be murdered -- soon. Joy!

I blow through my lips as I do the other boot.

"You just asked me to talk about my dick" he chuckles.

I roll my eyes, "Equals or not, the rule of this house still stands."

He nods, "Stay within my limits. I remember."

I will do the same.

"Good." I say and then, my eyes trail to his feet. "Let's buy some shoes, eh?"

He chuckles, "If you want."

I shoot him a pointed look and he straightens his spine, "Yeah. I'd like some shoes."