part 5

third person pov

" i want to send haneul to school . " he said boldly . you stared at his face for awhile trying to understand what he just said . " what ? " you asked . " i said i want to send haneul to school . " he repeat himself . " no why would you send my child to school , you barely even know her . " " okay then but i save her so as a thank you from you , you need to let me send haneul to school . " y/n was frustrated , "oh my god , " you said as you carried haneul .

" come on . " hyungwon said pouting . you look flustered at hyungwon's trying to look cute infront of you . " whats wrong with you leave me alone i swear to god . " y/n sigh in defeat . y/n tried walking away , " mommy uncle is still following us . " haneul whisper in you ears as you carried her , you admit haneul was quite heavy but your ex is following you so you had no choice  . " we might get to school abit late okay . mommy will talk to your teacher okay . " you said insurring her that she wouldnt get in trouble , you arrived at the kindergarden abit late while hyungwon stood next to you .

" why are you still here ? " you asked . " you look like a creep " , you just walk towards a teacher at the gate . you apologize to the teacher and the teacher said " its okay since there's alot of student who also came late on their first day ," hyungwon stand next to you quietly , " whats your name ? " the teacher look at your daughter , " haneul , chae haneul . " haneul respond shyly . ( bare with me i change it to chae lmfao ) hyungwon glare at you as you began to sweat alot . " let go haneul and meet your classmate . say goodbye to your mom and dad . " the teacher said , haneul look confuse but didnt say anything cause she's quite scared and a little shy . " bye mom . " haneul waved her small hands at you . " haneul behave okay ! " . haneul smile at you .

you smile back at her and waved back , soon you walked out of the school with the feeling of someone glaring at you , you ignored it and walk to a coffee shop where you work at . " can you stop following me around ! " you raised your voice at him . he just stared at you not wanting to cause a scene . you kept on walking to go to your job . " why didnt you tell me that haneul's my daughter ? " he said coldly , glaring at you . his eyes has no emotion . you didnt answer him and continue walking .

you arrived at the store , hyungwon is still behind you , " hello sir , welcome to tapioca cafe  ." ( dont know why i pick tapioca but hehe ) your co-worker yuna greet him as hyungwon entered the store , still looking at you . he then walked to the register scanning the menu " ice americano . " he said still looking at your direction .

you stand next to ryujin who is washing some blender and spoons . " hey y/n ! hows haneul on her first day in school ?! " your co-worker ryujin asked with a big smile showing how excited she was as your other co-worker yuna look up at your direction . " great i guess , she was quite scared . " you answer with a small sigh . " whats wrong ? " ryujin asked with a concerned look . " uh nothing ." hyungwon then look at yuna and boldly asked " does she work here ? " ryujin look at yuna and hyungwon . " yes , and its $2.50 sir . " yuna replied trying to be proffesional . hyungwon payed the drink and took a seat next to the door and window .

three hours later , after hyungwon left you fell uneasy . you didnt know how to tell kihyun and wonho that you met your ex and now they knew where you work at . you feel guilty not telling them but you hate to . " hey , y/n ? are you really okay ? " ryujin asked as she notice you've been quiet after hyungwon came in earlier . you simply nod and got ready to take haneul from kindergarden . " will you be bringing haneul today at the cafe ? " yuna asked , " i dont know , i'll asked her first cause she might be tired . " you said .

you was almost getting out of the store when you spot hyungwon waiting nearby , he went up to you . " lets go . " he said with a big smile while dragging you by your wrist . " huh ? " you gasp . but hyungwon was still dragging you and excitedly walk to the kindergarden . on the way to the kindergarden it was quiet but not in a awkward way . " why didnt you tell me ? " he asked looking at you . " you left me . " you replied and he just look down .

you and hyungwon waited outside the gates so is many other parents there . then your phone rings , you took out your phone from you pocket . you see it was wonho , " shit ." you said under your breath . you hesitated to answer it since hyungwon was there . " answer it what are you waiting for ? " he said coldly he was looking at you with a questioning look . " give me a minute . " you said walking faraway from him . you dont want him to know that his friends , wonho and kihyun know cause you dont want to ruin their friendship .

" hey y/n how is haneul !!!! omgg ! "

" hey . "

" are you okay ? do you need me to take care of haneul or something ?"

" no! oh no no i'm okay , i'm already waiting for her at the gate . "

" oh okay , can i later talk to her ? "

" uh , i'll tell you once i'm free , cause i have a shift right after this . "

" oh okay , bye y/n i'll talk to you later . "

" byee . "

you just hang up .

you went back to where hyungwon was standing , " who's called you ? " hyungwon asked , as student came out of the frontdoor . " my friend . " you replied as haneul ran up to you and give you a big hug .

" did you have fun today ? " you asked giving her a big smile . " yes i made alot of friends . " haneul said happily , " haneul-aa do you wanna go and see auntie ryujin and auntie yuna , they really want to see yoy today ? " you asked . from haneul's kindergarden to your workplace is a 30 minute walk . " mommy why is uncle here ? " haneul asked boldly . hyungwon kneeled down to haneul's height and introduce himself . he was glancing you .

" mommy , " you look at haneul , she look tired since she had to walk to get to your workplace . " come here . " you said carrying haneul in your hands .

( yes i watch shadow beauty but gave up at episode 7 cause thats it i give up lmfao and i'm writing this in a family function cause my mom is not here with me cos she went to work so yeah )!

🔺i'm too lazy to check for grammar errors so :) 🔻