part 13

your mom sat both you and hyungwon down . haneul is asleep in your room because you dont want her to hear the conversation your about to have with your parents " so what really happen between the both of you ? "

your dad just slurp his tea loudly , your mom nudges you dads making him gag . " oh yeah , tell us . we already knew something was wrong the first time he step foot on this property ? "

hyungwon looks at you while you swallow your saliva . " mom look we're not married... "

" WHAT ! " your mom raised her voice , " no mom listen we're not married anymore . we got a divorce when i was pregnant with haneul ... " you explains .

" well why did he ends up here and sarah said he just when home from work ? " your mom question you while crossing her arm

hyungwon held your hands under the table . " uh , she doesnt know . i lied to her , i told her that her fathers works abroad . "

your mom raised her eyebrows . " why would you do that ? " tears starts to roll down your cheeks , " i dont have any choice mom , i was stuck in the middle cause he still send money for me . even haneul knew that . "

hyungwon holds your hand tighter . " it was my fault i shouldve fought my mum back then . "

hyungwon finally spoke up . " what do you mean ? "

you look at him . " i was a coward you know . she told me to divorce you or else she'll hurt you and i had no choice . she wanted me to many some random business man daughter . " he said , you look at him with teary eyes . " hyungwon ... "

" no i shouldve come clean to you from the start instead of hiding the truth from you . " hyungwon said , he felt so guilty . ' you deserve to know everything .  ' he thought but he just look down and your mom told you and him to go to sleep after listening to your story . hyungwon felt sorry for you .

he lays down in bed while you wash you face in the washroom . " y/n do you ever regret marrying me ? " he asked . " if you asked the 18 year old me i would say yes , but if you asked the 19 year old me . i would say no . " you reply putting your towel away .

hyunwgon look at you , " why ? " you look up in the ceiling . " well the 18 year old me hate the idea of getting married but the 19 year old me love the idea . not only im getting married to someone i like but he's a nice , soft spoken man and has manners . " you reply laying next to him .

you laid your head on his chest . " i dont know if you still love me or not . but i still think about you everyday . haneul reminds me of you alot , her attitude reminds me of how stubborn you are . she's like a mini version of you . " you confess .

hyungwon smiled . " i still love you , i do . if i dont i'll probably marry someone else already but no . youre the only girl that has ever caught my attention in a big crowded room . whenever your around me i could feel butterflies like right now . " you slap his hands . " ouch ," he rubs his hand .

you hid your face on his chest . " wait ?! are you blushing ?? " he asked tryna see your face . " cute . " he mumbles . " stop ! "

you woke up to a nice scent that filled your nose . you open you eyes and saw hyungwon's face few inchess from yours . you try to wiggle your body of off his ( wait i think this is wrong but nvrm im tired and its 1 am and tmrw i hv sch ) hyungwon tighten his grip around your waist . " hyungwon , let me go . " you plead but he wouldnt budge . " one more minute . " he said pouting his lips while his eyes is still closed .

you pressed your lips together . " i think mom is cooking breakfast and it smell good . plus i bet haneul is awake already . i dont wnat her to see us like this ," you said , " well whats wrong with haneul seeing her parents showing love to each otehr . " hyungwon said making your cheeks turn to a light shade of pink . " well you blush to every word i say now . " he said opening his eyes slowly making an eyecontact with you .

you wash you face and went to the kitchen . " oo you made pancakes, " you said . " yeah haneul wants pancake that why . " you mom replied . placing mapple syrup and a large plate filled with pancakes in the table . " y/n can you cute the strwaberries and later serve it with blueberries and place it on the tablr ? " you mom asked . you nod .

after you were done cutting the strawberries you place it in a bowl and also wash the blueberries and place it on the table . " good morning mommy !! " haneul said running to hug you . you hug her back , " good morning haneul , did you have a nice sleep last night ? " you asked . she nods then took a seat on the chair and you place a plate infront of her . " do you want me to help you ?" she shook her head .

(  anyws heres an update for now , btw ive been watching ghibli studios , lol i love them sm 🛐🛐 i'll try to write and prolly publish more tmrw 🙏🏻🙏🏻  )