part 12

( im back )

after awhile you goes back to sleep because you were tired and its still early . hyungwon notice that your heartbeat slowed down and check . he smiles seeing you snore . " cute . " he mumble . he slowly brush you hair away that covers your face .

" y/n ?" hyungwon called out for your name at a distance . you open your eyes to see hyungwon far away from you . you ran to him trying to catch him but he's still far away from you . " HYUNGWON ! " you cried for him but this time he has a girl next to him . he smiled widely looking at the girl next to him . you cant see the girls face were pretty sure the girl next go him is not you . you start to cry and fall to the ground . you got back up on your leg and ran straight to catch him " HYUNGWON COME BACK ! " but the sky went dark and you fall in a large hole " NO HYUNGWONNN ! " you yelled as you fell in a large hole .

your eyes shot open , hyungwon was shaking your body . " y/n ? are you okay ? " hyungwon asked wipping off your tears . " yeah , i'm okay ." you replied embarass . " i dont think so , are you sure ? youre crying in your sleep so tell me whats wrong ? did a monster chase you in your dream ? " hyungwon asked touching your shoulder . you flinch and hyungwon crossed his arms . he raised one of his eyesbrow , " so tell me ? was it about me ? " he asked . the tension in the room was visible . " huh ? i , no . i dream about a ... " you stops cause you didnt know what to say . hyungwon's suspician grew . he knew you where hiding something from him . " did you dream something mmmm , related to me ? " he asked . you look down . " no... " you said lying . but he didnt bought your lie , he sigh and roled his eyes . " y/n , i know you for a long time . i know youre lying . " he stared you directly in your eyes . " i do believe you dream worried you since you've been calling my name for the past 2 minutes . no , shouting my name . " you began to sweat .

" huh what do you meant ? you mustve been hearing things i guess . i dont think i shout your name . " you protest trying to stop him from asking more questions . he nods and left the room . hyungwon knew you were hiding something from him , but its just you wont tell him what . hyungwon was determine .

" dad ! " haneul called out , hyungwon smiled looking at haneul eating an apple with her grandma in the living room . " come here ! " haneul said waving her hand . hyungwon walked to them and sat down next to her . " aaa.. " haneul said as hyungwon opened his mouth . haneul stuff his mouth with apples . " haneul ... " your mom calls her out cause hyungwon's mouth is full . " no no its okay . " hyungwon manage to say even though his mouth was full , haneul was giggling . " do you do that to your dad at home too ? thats so cute . " your mom asked she was smiling . haneul look at her confuse and replied " no dad just came home from a work . "

( prolly my lats update , im sorry)