part 1

she sat down on the couch , she was in tears . she was truly scared for her life . how is she gonna raised a baby alone . her head was flooded with negative thoughts . she was indeed still in her 16 year old mindset eventho she's already 18 .

she just went home from the clinic , she was truly devastated . hyungwon just left you 2 weeks ago and now youre three weeks pregnant with his child . you were thinking about aborting the baby but you have a soft heart . and you cant bring yourself to do it. ' it's your child .' you thought to yourself .

she sat at the edge of the bed waiting for his return . she played with her phone . soon she get a text from him . ' i'll be home abit late and  i already ate dinner . just go to sleep dont wait for me ' she read the text without replying and continued to play with her phone . soon she realise its already 11 at night ,

' why isnt he home yet ? ' you thought to yourself  . then the front door open . your eyes light up . you heard footstep coming up , she smiled as he open he door , he look tired .

he stared at her , he had those sad red puffy eyes . he wipe his tears and said " i love you but i dont think this is working out . lets break up . " he said . you stared at him for awhile processing what happening . " is this a joke ? " you asked . wanting to this to be a joke . " y/n i know youre shook- " before he could even continue you scream at him . " so youre just gonna leave me like i meant nothing to you ? " you asked .

" no thats not what i meant , y/n ... " hyungwon said trying to walk towards you and embrace you . but you push him away . " yes , you took me away from my parents and now youre leaving me in a city i'm unfimiliar with ." you sound so desperate and wanting his attention . you wanted him to say its a joke but he never said it .

she woke up , it was just a nightmare . " i miss you . " the word just slipped from her mouth as she was thinking about the guy who left her after kidnapping her and taking her away from her parents . she sigh . ' why is it so hard to forget him . y/n please he's not worth your tears ' you thought to yourself as you walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water .

she sigh loudly , she had no friends here in seoul . she had no one to tell her problems . she had to keep everything to herself . she just distance herself eversince hyungwon kidnapped her , even when
hyungwon's friends tried to get to know her she just left them and went somewhere else .

she puts the glass in the sink and went to her room . she opens her phone , her heart was shattered seeing a pic of hyungwon smilling as her wallpaper . ' if only you knew .' you thought .

you were really really stress with all your thoughts of raising a child alone .