part 11

hyungwon shrugs you off and walked inside . he sat on your bed nervously covering his fave with his palms . " whats wrong ? come on tell me . " you said holding his shoulder . " your parents asked me about our relationship ... i dont know how to answer them . " he replied . you could see sweat coming off his forhead . " so what did you answered them . " i just told them that we're together , i didnt mention the divorce . " he replied , " its okay , its not your fault . " you replied trying to comfort him . he look up to face you , " it is , i am a weak person . " he said , he began to cry . " youre not ! " you said hugging him tiedly . " i am , my parents were total asshole , trying to keep their reputation they said if i didnt let you theyre gonna kill you . " he sobs even more on your shoulder .

you finally get the answer from him . you comfort him as best as you could . " i didnt know you went through that alone , i'm sorry . cause i wasnt being able to be there for you . " you said while he sobs even more . you never seen him like this . he usually keeps things to himself and never want anyone around him to worry about him . " no its my fault , i shouldve done something to stop it . " he said . after awhile of hugging you can feel the weight on your shoulder . he was asleep . you lay him on the bed and place the blanket on top of him . you lay next to him .

you woke up cause the room feels hot . you tried to move but you were trap with hyungwon's arms . " ik youre awake bcos its hot , your dad came in and said that they forgot to pay for the electricity bills . " hyungwon said , you slowly open your eyes and saw that hyungwon's in next to you . you were really tired and went to sleep not realising whats happening . you wiggle abit trying to get out of his grip . he tighten his grip and groan . " can you stay put ? " he said in a raspy voice . you heart starts to beat fast . " ok " you replied quietly .

( so my crush text me when i was writing this and i have a big exam today so yeah , would go on a hiatus for a months hehe )