diez

Surprisingly, the movie hadn't started yet.
As it turned out, Iseul got them there a bit too early and trailers were still on so them freaking out over time wasn't necessary.

The trailers turned out to be a big problem for Beomgyu who could not handle being bored.

"Hey Yeojin." Beomgyu said, catching the girl's attention.

"What?"

"I hate you."

Yeojin only rolled her eyes as her eyes went back to the screen.

"Me too."

It was silent again and Beomgyu got bored of it after a mere few seconds.

"Hey Yeojin."

"What?" Yeojin asked, already getting kinda fed up with him.

"Who's your favorite Marvel character?"

"Spiderman." She quickly replied before grabbing a few pieces of popcorn to eat.

And once again, the silence made Beomgyu bored.

"Hey Yeojin."

"What!" Yeojin exclaimed, fed up by the boy pestering her.

"I'm bored."

At that, Yeojin grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it at his face.

"Then eat and shut up."

Beomgyu pouted at that and finally stopped bothering her, looking right in front of him as he sulkily ate the popcorn she shoved at him.

He tried to watch the trailers, seeing something for an interesting movie. It seemed interesting enough to possibly keep him awake but then, he became drowsy out of nowhere.

Out of nowhere, he fell asleep and his head fell with a thump onto Yeojin's shoulder.

She scowled and looked over, seeing the boy sleeping and panicked.

Her eyes trailed over to Iseul and she waved her hand, trying to get her attention which worked- but she also got the attention of the others as well.

Immediately, all of them started making kissy faces and drawing small hearts while Iseul laughed and Yeojin could only give them angry eyes followed by a pleading expression.

"What the fuck do I do?" Yeojin asked, moving her shoulder around as Beomgyu suddenly made it heavy and uncomfortable. All she got in response were a series of shrugs, one by one til it reached Yeonjun.

Yeojin looked at Yeonjun with pleading eyes, hoping to get an answer, and all she got was one final shrug.

"Figure it out."

Yeojin flipped all of them off before going back to her situation, thinking about what to do.

She tapped his head: nothing.
She moved her shoulder: nothing.
She moved his head only for it to flop back down onto her shoulder.