veintiocho

Sunghoon and Yeojin looked wide-eyed at the sight of Iseul kissing Soobin's cheek. Their jaws were practically on the floor.

"Isn't that—"

"Iseul!"

Iseul and Soobin apparently heard Yeojin's exclaim but before they could catch sight of them, Yeojin and Sunghoon hid behind a wall.

"Oh this is gonna be so fun to ask her about." Yeojin said, smile on her face as now she knew her friend had someone who she saw as a good guy.

The two casually walked past the café to get to the store near it, making sure to also cover their faces. They wanted to keep the fact that they knew about their relationship a secret.

"Honestly, I'm so happy for them. I don't know if you could tell, but they're like the parents of our groupchat so them now being together I assume really tops it all off." Yeojin said as she used her free hand to open the door to the store. Sunghoon still held her other hand in his coat pocket, not wanting to let go of it.

"How about we be the next ones?" Sunghoon asked and Yeojin's face flushed from it. She became embarrassed and immediately hid her face when they entered the building which Sunghoon laughed at. He was also blushing like crazy but was also very proud and knew her reactions meant that she liked him as well.

"Wouldn't be bad." Yeojin said as she continued to hold her face in her hands, her still being a bit shy.

Sunghoon smiled at her, his eyes holding adoration in them. He found her absolutely gorgeous and was beyond glad that the two were getting along well during the time they've been talking.

"Cmon, let's look for some coats for you." Sunghoon said as he walked over to Yeojin, his arms going around her shoulder to hold her close to him and Yeojin swore her heart was going to burst at that.

The two walked around the store, Sunghoon's arm wrapped around Yeojin's shoulder while Yeojin's arm went slightly around his waist. It was comfortable for the both of them and they enjoyed holding each other like that.

"Oh look at that one!" Yeojin said as she pointed to a simple black coat. It didn't seem too heavy but it also looked pretty warm.

"Go try it on." Sunghoon told her a she used the arm that was around her shoulder to shove her slightly in the direction of the coat.

Yeojin did as he told and found out that she actually really liked it. Plus, it was pretty similar to Sunghoon's so they looked like they were matching.

Apparently, Yeojin wasn't the only one that noticed the matching as Sunghoon smiled when she put it on and called her over to a mirror on one of the pillars.

"You look good in it. Let's take a picture." He said and Yeojin nodded.

They posed with Sunghoon standing behind her, his head right next to hers as she was merely a few inches shorter, probably around four inches.

His hand that was free was placed on Yeojin's stomach while he held his phone in the other, ready to take the picture.

Yeojin's hand rested on top of his own that was on her stomach and she leaned back a bit to look at the phone.

The two smiled and Sunghoon snapped the picture, and as soon as he felt it was good, he placed his phone back in his pocket and continued to hug Yeojin from behind. He was seemingly an affectionate guy and Yeojin really enjoyed that.

"Okay lover boy, that's enough. We still gotta look at other clothes." Yeojin said, lightly patting Sunghoon's cheek which made him laugh a bit.

"Okay okay, let's go look at the clothes." Sunghoon said, laughing a bit as he released Yeojin from the hug.

Yeojin took off the coat and held it, planning on buying it as she really liked it.

The two continued to walk around, trying on random articles of clothes they could find.

Yeojin placed a top hat and sunglasses on Sunghoon who immediately started to act like a posh British guy which made Yeojin laugh like crazy. She snapped a few photos of him before Sunghoon couldn't contain his laughter and took the items off from embarrassment.

"You looked so good in it!" Yeojin said as Sunghoon put the things back but he could only shake his head.

"That felt so funny. And you look good in every thing." Sunghoon said, throwing a wink which Yeojin immediately blushed at and playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Fucking flirty ice prince." She said, shoving his shoulder a bit as he laughed.

"Only with you~" He replied in a sing-song voice, completely disregarding the fact that he too was extremely shy and was shocked she could bring out the comfortable side of him.

They continued to walk around the store together until Yeojin's feet started hurting and the price of all the clothes in her hand would make her bank account cry.

"I need to stop relying on inheritance money." Yeojin said as she saw the price of all the stuff she bought, hesitantly pulling out her card. Sunghoon laughed a bit as he saw how scared she was with money.

"How about you work with me? Delivery driving isn't too bad and since people love the place I work at, there's a lot of orders which means plenty of tips." Sunghoon offered as he took the bags for Yeojin, pulling out the coat from the bag and handing it to her to wear.

"Really? That'd be great!" She replied with excitement as she put on the coat (with Sunghoon's help).

"Then let's go back to the restaurant. We can talk to my boss about it."

Yeojin nodded and smiled, then tried to grab the bags from Sunghoon who refused to give them to her.

"I'll carry them. Don't worry. You just hold my hand." He said and held his hand out for Yeojin which she more than gladly accepted.

The two walked out of the store, smiles on their faces as someone watched from inside, relief washing over them as they watched them leave.

"Guess I just gotta step up my game." They muttered before continuing to look back at the variety of clothes.