treinta y nueve

The group were having a lot of fun, even Beomgyu. Despite his drop in mood after hearing how much Sunghoon felt for Yeojin and how realization hit him after that, he still enjoyed the time.

Instead of paying attention to Yeojin and trying to be near her, Beomgyu figured the best solution to stop making himself feel down was to not be near Yeojin at all. He spent his time following Yeonjun around instead.

At first, Yeonjun was a bit confused at the sudden contact Beomgyu was having with him but then shrugged it off cause he figured it was just Beomgyu wanting to be a pain in the ass again (which he definitely was being).

At the stands, Suki, Taehyun, and Huening Kai were walking around and playing the smaller games available.

They were having a good time... until Suki started complaining.

"I'm tired of throwing balls at this stupid hole." Suki whined as she threw another ball and missed for like the hundredth time.

"You gotta be a horrible lesbian if you keep missing the hole." Taehyun said and Suki pushed him away with a scowl on her face. Huening Kai and Taehyun cackled loudly at the joke.

"I'm serious Taehyun! I know I said I'm scared of rides but I'm so bored of these games. I cant even win my fucking panda!" Suki exclaimed a bit too loudly which earned her many disgusted looks from parents around with their kids.

"Okay okay chill," Huening Kai said as he patted on Suki's shoulder. He knew they were definitely getting judged and was a bit paranoid of getting a bad rep with strangers. "Let's not curse around kids."

At that, Suki had one thing to say:

"Fuck them kids!"

Although Taehyun and Huening Kai found it hilarious, they still had to have some kind of decency and silenced her while holding back their laughs at the glares of the people around them.

"Okay, so if this is so boring, what do you suggest we do?" Taehyun asked and Suki thought before an idea came into her head.

"Spy kids!"

Huening Kai gave her a confused look while Taehyun shook his head.

"Really? But Yeonjun isnt here."

"We got Huening Kai." Suki proudly said and stood next to the said boy with her chin up.

"But Huening Kai doesn't know what goes down in our spy kids group." Taehyun said and Huening Kai scowled.

"I can be a spy, too! Im great at keeping secrets. Exhibits A and B are Soobin and Iseul." Huening Kai remarked, not enjoying being excluded by Taehyun. Taehyun only responded with a sigh and nodded.

"Okay, we can do spy kids with Huening Kai." Taehyun said and Suki jumped with joy.

"But what the fuck are we gonna be able to find? Like, we usually aim to see any shit happen between them but i think they're all pretty much having a good time." Taehyun then said and Suki shrugged nonchalantly while Taehyun quickly apologized to the passing parents with kids who overheard a curse word from the group yet again.

"Have you MET our friends? They're so sneaky and try to act like they're not." Suki said and started walking towards the larger rides with Huening Kai and Taehyun following behind.