quince

"Stupid hoes is my enemy! Stupid hoes is so wack!"

"Shut the fuck up! Are you trying to get us evicted?"

The friend group of eight all met up in the living room of the apartment that the girls had just gotten.

Although they just came, Beomgyu was already being a pain in the ass.

"How're you gonna silence me when I'm singing Nicki?"

"How're you gonna get any bitches if you keep being a dumbass?"

Yeonjun and Suki laughed at Yeojin's comment, high-fiving her in the process.

"Already getting started with the no bitches jokes?" Iseul questioned from the kitchen, earning a shout of yeah's and a very uncalled for "Yes mommy" from Suki.

Iseul didn't bother to say anything to Suki's comment, already used to the girl saying weird stuff.

"Also Yeojin, aren't you supposed to be making the cake? Why am I the one making it?" Iseul and asked and Yeojin widened her eyes, running over to the kitchen and apologizing to Iseul.

"Very sorry, madame. I just so happened to be making conversation with our guests." Yeojin said in a posh voice as she took the whisk from Iseul in a fancy manner.

Iseul gave a strange look to her friend before shaking her head and patting her shoulder. "Don't burn down the kitchen."

Yeojin saluted her and went back to whisking, immediately getting bored after a few seconds. She saw how they all grouped up in the living room as they talked, laughed and heard Suki making numerous 'no bitches' jokes.

As Yeojin focused on making the cake, someone suddenly slipped into the kitchen, patting her shoulder to get her attention.

"Hi!"

"Holy shit, Hyuka. You scared me."

Huening Kai laughed a bit at Yeojin's scared expression as he stood beside her, watching her mix the batter til it was smooth.

"What brings you over here?" She asked, eyes continuously glancing back and forth between him and the mix.

"I just felt like keeping you company since the only reason you're making this is because of me. Thank you again!" Huening Kai said and Yeojin smiled at the boy, pinching his cheek.

"If it's to make you happy, then of course! Always glad to do that." Yeojin said.

"Why're you guys taking forever?" Another voice asked as he entered the kitchen, looking at Huening Kai and Yeojin.

"This batter is thick as hell. You try mixing this shit." Yeojin said and handed the whisk to the guy— Beomgyu— so he could stop complaining.

After a few seconds of whisking, Beomgyu's arm became tired and he handed it back to Yeojin.

"No way Im doing that for a longer time."

"Exactly. So be patient bitch."

Beomgyu scowled and exited the kitchen, only to stick his head through the big window-like opening in front of them.