Sameera conditions for accepting offer

Sameera was attached to her husband. It's difficult for her to recover from the pain of divorce. As a result, she is taking numerous offers to keep herself occupied.

Shiv resent his offer to Sameera after learning of their split. He is extremely busy with meetings, but he is always drawn to Samera.

when he first saw Sameera?
June 20, Shiv was enraged that his contract had been cancelled. He's on his way home from the meeting. He got caught in the signal. Then he noticed Sameera in an advertisement playing in a nearby building near signal. His attention was drawn to her expressions. He forgot about his anger and He gave her an invitation to be a brand ambassador for his company. He was unhappy when she declined, but he tried again and again to get her to sign by offering her various incentives.

August 1, Sameera accepted Shiv's offer on the condition that, in addition to her income, she wants a donation from him to a charity that helps children and mothers suffering from various diseases.

Shiv is very impressed for her condition and accepted the deal. suddenly, he felt like he has achieved something big.

Will they meet eachother ?
What exactly shiv wants from Sameera?
Will Sameera bring smile on shiv face?

Happy reading ❤️