Sameera sees Shiv shouting.

Shiv had to attend a crucial meeting on August 10, but his car broke down in the middle of the road. He was waiting for another vehicle to arrive. In the meantime, a cab is passing by, so He took a ride from that cab. Shiv dislikes missing out on scheduled activities. As a result, he is tense and furious. He arrived at the restaurant where the meeting had been scheduled. He usually doesn't have any cash with him. He only has his card, and the cab driver needs cash so,he is not allowing him to go in.

Shiv said that if you wait till my PA  arrives, he will pay you. But he refused to leave Shiv, who have become enraged and began shouting at him. Sameera arrived to the same restaurant for lunch at the same time. She noticed Shiv shouting on old man and thought to herself, "Why is he shouting so loudly?" Does he not aware of the driver's age? .Sameera felt very bad to the driver and crossed away to entered into restaurant.

Shiv PA named Ananth arrived and paid the bill. Shiv walked away  angrily without noticing Sameera.

By the way, she had no idea Shiv was the director of the AK firm; she assumed he was just a random guy who had misbehaved with an elderly driver.

Shiv and Sameera sat at next tables, but they didn't notice each other presence during their meal. Sameera has finished her meal and is going. A server came  out and said, "Madam, change." She said, "Share it with your friends," with a smile.

Shiv overheard this conversation and thought to himself, "What a lovely lady," and he went on with his meeting.

Will Shiv be aware Sameera came to the same restaurant?
Is Sameera's mind going to change?

Happy reading ❤️