Director of AK firm

This young director ordered Ananth to fill his schedule to the max; he doesn't want to dislike or like her .Anath made his schedule so jam-packed, Shiv doesn't even have time to sleep, he sleeps on the way to the next meeting sometimes.

        Sameera has a shoot for a new commercial film in the Shiv company on August 26, and Ananth wanted to inform Shiv about the shoot, but he didn't.

     Shiv had a presentation with his employee at 2 p.m. in the second floor conference room next to the shoot room, and he was passing by, unconcerned about the shoot, and simply walked to the conference room.

    When Sameera noticed him walking, she inquired of her Assistant Meca, "What is he doing here?"

Meca - He is the director of AK firm, he is the one who provides large sums of money in the name of AK firm for child heart surgeries.
Sameera - I guess you were given incorrect information; he is a jerk, as are all rich people.
Meca - She laughed and said, "I don't know him personally."

           [Sameera and Meca have been friends since childhood and share everything.]

Someone  screamed with a very loud voice, Sameera has never heard anyone scolding that loudly.

Meca - It's from the meeting room.

Sameera went to tell them not to disturb their shoot and was about to open the door when his manager Raj came out.

Sameera - uhh, I'm sorry, but could you tell him not to scream too loudly?
Raj - Please accept my apologies, mam. It was my fault; I did not do my task correctly.

Ananth emerged from the room and stated, "Raj, sir has ordered that all files have to be submitted by tomorrow."

Sameera - will he scream like that around everyone?

Ananth - Sorry for interrupting mam, he has a good heart, but he gets irritated easily if the work is not completed. He do care about people. He didn't want to interrupt your party the other day, so he tried to help you.

Sameera had no words to say, so she went to her filming location and began to wonder if she had misjudged him.
Is it essential for me to show gratitude or sorry to him?
I'm not sure what to say initially ?
What is the best way to meet him?

Her shoot is finished about 6 p.m., she is leaving her room, and Shiv is going through that door, Sameera interrupts Shiv and says hello, I apologise for the earlier day, and thank you for saving me.
Shiv smiled and said that was fine; he didn't seem to mind, and he walked away.

Sameera began to think about him, and he didn't even bother to look at me. Did he forgive me?

Is Shiv going to start thinking about her?
Is Sameera impressed with him?

Happy reading ❤️