shiv's father arrival

Life has been difficult for them since that night, they are still unable meet publicly. Besides, if they have a problem or a fight, they don't act like kids; they give them space and, after seeing each other, they forget. They don't let go of the issues they discuss because   they have built their relationship with  love.

  After a month, they decided to move into a house far from the city where no one lives, so that their relationship would not be exposed,

so that they could get to know each other better and improve their lifestyles. Most nights, Shiva arrives late at home, and by that time Sameera falls asleep, he comes in and kisses her. She kisses him when she wakes up and leaves for work before he wakes up. Regardless of how busy they are, they never miss each other's texts and phone calls. Every weekend, they don't work and spend time together cooking.

Shiv brought a pet to the house on March 13. Sameera was taken aback. Their lives were altered by the addition of a new pet. They decided to stick to a schedule. They arrive home before 7 p.m. care for the pet, and spend time with each other every day, physically sharing their love. Sashi was the puppy's name.

Life is perfect for them; they haven't given much thought to the future; they haven't discussed marriage or publicly announced their relationship. They simply went along with the flow. They've been dating for 6 months, and acting in public can be difficult for them at times. But they make it. They are mature enough not to interfere with their professional lives. They did an excellent job of managing everything. Shiv notices an emptiness in the house when Sameera leaves for outdoor shooting. But having Sashi and being able to communicate via video calls helped him to survive.

On July 5, the AK firm celebrated its 30th anniversary, and Shiv's father arrived from the United States. Shiv told him everything about Sameera. He was overjoyed for his son. He wishes for Shiv to marry. Shiv stated that we did not consider it and don't say anything in front of Sameera.

    In the evening, there is a large party, followed by dinner for employees at their workplace. They cut the cake and returned to their home. Sameera planned a party for AK and Shiv. Ak and Sameera first met, it didn't feel like it. They discussed a variety of topics, including family, profession, and Ak's wife. Shiv's father abruptly stated, "I want Shiv to start a family." I don't want to put any pressure on you. It's just my opinion; the final decision is in your hands.
They both exchanged glances.

Shiv's father went to the city to meet up with his friends. Shiv is looking for Sameera in every room. Shiv found Sameera on the terrace, so he came over and rested his head on her shoulder.

Shiv - I am sorry
Sameera - For what?
Shiv - my father should not have said that.
Sameera - I agree with your father.
Shiv - what are you talking about? about marriage?Are you kidding me?
Sameera - Yes, my parents want the same thing, but I only have one request.
Let's do a court marriage, and I don't want it to be revealed.
Shiv's - I understand; I'll ask Dad to stay for a while. Let's talk to our parents about it and then do it.

They gripped their hands tightly. They have a lot of fears, and they don't know how to face the world when the truth is revealed. They are now doing everything in secret.

Shiv's father initially opposed the court marriage, but Shiv later convinced him that Sameera has a lot of fears. Her heart was broken when she divorced, so they decided not to make the announcement public until they felt it was the right time.

Shiv and Sameera's parents met formally and agreed on a July 17 wedding date.

They are both very excited and filled with nervousness. Finally, the big day arrived, and they married happily.
    They are both preoccupied with their professional responsibilities and spend a lot of time together. They discuss everything. They occasionally surprise each other with unplanned trips and dates. Love has grown stronger by the day. Many of their fights have vanished because of their love for one another.

Do you think the story is over? If so, how will the rest of the world know about them? so be patient

When are they going to tell the rest of the world?

Happy reading ❤️