Shiv spots sameera

Sameera visited the shoot location for the first time on August 15, which is located on the second floor of the AK firm main building. Sameera changed into her outfit and was ready to shoot.

              Shiv Office is located on the third floor. He is holding a meeting with his employees to discuss a new product at 4p.m. .

        On the first floor, there is a meeting room.

       Shiv is about to take the lift to the first floor when Ananth receives a call telling him not to take the lift because there is a problem. So Shiv walked through stairs, and as he was crossing the second floor, he heard a sound. He enquired, "What is that all about?"

It's a promotional shoot with Sameera mam, shiv stopped and turned back

Ananth: Sir, Your meeting is at 4 p.m.

Shiv walked forward, keeping a close eye on Sameera.

Ananth is afraid that shiv will shout later that he is late and ananth legs are shivering with fear, he will be unable to stop shiv. However, he is already running late for the meeting.

Shiv has never missed a meeting to this day.

Ananth -si..si..sir
Shiv - mm
Ananth - sir,it's 4:30 .

Shiv checked his watch and was going to leave when he went two steps to the first floor and felt a sense of emptiness.

Shiv - Ananth clear up the schedule still the shoot goes on.

Ananth is stunned, his mouth gaping open as he stares at Shiv.

Shiv closed his mouth and yelled fiercely, "Clear up the meetings "

Ananth about to leave from there.

Shiv - Ananth cancel my meetings whenever her shoot is scheduled, and I apologise to the employee for not being able to attend.

Ananth inner voice - What's going on here will cause a tsunami somewhere else. He's smiling and apologising to the staffffffff

Shiv is secretly watching her and keeping a close eye on her. He saw that when the filming is going on, Sameera is acting and that other times she is sitting quite calmly, not even chatting to anyone and thinking about something, in fact, she appears to be really dull. Shiv inner voice, Why is she so dull?
Is she thinking about her scoundrel ex-husband?
What can I do to make her smile?

Shiv manager raj arrived with her daughter and called sir.

Shiv - yes
Raj - sir today is my daughter's birthday,she came for your blessings.
Shiv - what's your name baby?
Baby girl - Suhana
Shiv took sweets and said Happy Birthday and gave her his pen.

When Suhana and Raj were about to leave, Shiv called Suhana.

Suhana - yes uncle.
Shiv - will you spend sometime with me.
Suhana- okay uncle.
Shiv - Raj, please leave your daughter here for sometime, I will send her back.
Raj- okay sir.( and he left)
Suhana - uncle let's play?
Shiv - yes, but can you do some work, kiddo?
Suhana - Ha uncle, you have to give me chocolates.
Shiv- ha baby, First, go give Sameera chocolates and ask for her blessings; she will play with you.
Suhana - who is Sameera?
Shiv- Look inside the area, the most attractive lady dressed in a pink gown.

Suhana went to Sameera and gave her chocolates. Sameera kissed her and played with her. At 7 p.m., when Sameera's shot was finished and she was about to leave, she asked Suhana, "With whom did you come here?" She was showing Shiva, but Ananth appeared and told Suhana that her father was waiting for her.

Sameera kissed and hugged Suhana before saying her goodbyes.

Suhana came to Shiva, who was overjoyed to see Sameera smiling. He loaded her with sweets and kissed her where Sameera kissed.

It's 11:30 p.m., Shiv had completed all of his work that he had missed that day, so he called Anath and told him to set up meetings which he missed today to tomorrow evening and alter the timing.

At 12 a.m., He's ready to sleep, but he can't stop thinking about Sameera's happy face when she's playing. He hugged his pillow very tightly and he slept dreaming her.

When are Shiv and Sameera going to meet?
Will Shiv be able to make an impression on Sameera?
Is Shiv in love with Sameera?

Happy reading ❤️