4

Hundreds of people pushed through the portal and crowded around on the other side of it.

The sun was miraculously close to where you were now stood, suggesting that you were high up.

You must've been on the roof of a skyscraper.

It was a nice day and there were no clouds in the sky. Judging by where the sun was, it was about half two although you weren't entirely sure because you could be in any universe ever.

You watch as Peter 3 rushes to the edge of the roof to see how high up you all were.

"Woah," He says, knocking a couple of stones of the edge accidentally before stepping back.

"Don't you think it's a little stupid going up here when we could've just waited at the sanctum." You admit as you, Peter 1 and Peter 2 walk towards Peter 3.

"No! It's way cooler up here!" Peter 3 says, not taking his eyes away from the 300ft drop underneath you.

"How do you do that?" You hear a familiar woman's voice ask. You could tell she was referencing the heights.

It wasn't a Spider-Man. It was the woman you asked for the time. She looked a little different now. Her eyes were beginning to glow a reddish colour.

"Eh, you get used to them after a while." Peter 3 shrugs, backing away from the ledge.

It was true. On your first week being a Spider-Man you were terrified of the drops and the swinging but once you got used to it and trusted yourself it felt like nothing.

"Wait, Wanda?" Peter 1 asks, looking at the woman and repeating her name, "Wanda Maximoff."

"Sorry," She says, a little taken aback by the mention of her name, a little bit of anger slips into her voice, alarming the Spider-Men around her, "Who are you? How do you know me?"

"Peter, Peter Parker, I mean, you probably don't know me by that name or even know me at all but I'm.. I'm Spider-Man. We met a couple of years ago at an airport." He says, giving her a frightened smile, "And then again fighting Thanos."

She thought for a while and Peter crossed his fingers, praying that she would remember.

"Ah yes," She says, relaxing and giving him a weak smile, "You were the fourteen year old who I chucked a bus at.. hmm.. sorry about that."

"It's fine." Peter 1 said whilst everyone else stared at him.

"What??? You got a bus chucked at you when you were fourteen????" Peter 3 says, looking at his friend, completely astonished.

When Wanda walked away the other Peters bombarded Peter 1 with questions but you didn't need to. You knew who Wanda was.

She was the scarlet witch in your universe and was one of the most powerful people since she'd been charged by an infinity stone.

It was unlikely that she was exactly the same in Peter 1's universe but there was no point asking.

You ended up watching the traffic hundreds of meters below you until you heard an announcement.

You turned around to see the Doctor Strange from your universe standing on a podium, about to address all the people on the roof.

You watch as everyone quiets down, ready to hear whatever she had to say.

You had no clue what it was going to be about but you knew that it was important.