If genshin impact was an otome game pt3.

Wanted to write Kaeya in part2 but i didn't know enough about his back story . So since i have him at friendship 10 now, ill shove him here

Kaeya ❄️- The leader of the fencing club . Elegant and would woo people instantly with his flirty charm .
You first met him at a coffee shop while studying.
Being a new transfer student, you barely knew anyone from your school but he recognized you instantly. You felt that he was a bit too much to handle at first but it gradually changed overtime as you got to know him. He has a bad habit of escaping from strong emotions .

" I always wanted to experience that romantic rain scenes from dramas and it seems that the gods have heard my plea (shoves a foldable umbrella into his bag ) Oh, whoops seems like i forgot to check the weather today, how bout we share?"
" See that red head that looks ready to commit homocide ? Well i'm about to make his day even worse. ( Throws a banana peel and it successfully lands on the victim's hair ) Run ."
" Im really lucky to be cared by someone beautiful like you, but wait until I can call myself a decent human . Sorry and i love you . (Phone disconnects)

Itto 😈 - The class clown and theatre kid . It's very boring and quiet in class when he's absent .
You first met Itto when you accidentally walked in on him changing in the locker room-which was supposed to be empty after the club hours . He has his own little gang which he made you join without your approval . Acts like he'd smack a bitch but wouldn't hurt a fly .

" Sooo... I apologize that you had to see me like that . You seemed quite disturbed. ( Hands you a lollipop.)"
" I'm the hottest guy here . ( Proceeds to start beatboxing while wearing a sun costume he found from the theatre storage room.)"
" Are you going to sleep?(He slides into the blanket and hugs around your waist.) Well not anymore since you are going to deal with my snoring, goodnight."

Xiao 🏮 - The emo kid that eats alone on the rooftop . Will probably bite someone's arm off .
You made a mistake by accidentally bumping into him and spilling orange juice all over his uniform. As you can guess, he was mad pissed .
Has no future plans , no hobby other than beating people up . An actual delinquent but no one could guess since he has the face of a movie star . The only one that knows is the student council president Zhongli. Bitch would probably say " You can't be with me , i'm too dangerous."

"No one has to know that i did this kay? ( You nod in shock as Xiao continues to beat up the dude that was harassing you.)"
" What do you want? ( You hand him a box of chocolate) A valentines gift? Why me..."
" ( While you are looking out the window a pair of arms hug you from behind) Hey! Do something! Didn't i teach you a few defense? What if i was a thief ? Would you still smile like that?"

Thoma 💛 - A lil bitch teachers pet - Is what you thought at first but instantly changed when you realized how beneficial it would be to have him by your side. He's generally good at subjects that you struggle with and is always willing to help. At first you thought he was like this with everyone else but you started to notice that he gave you a bit more special attention .

" Hey. I brought some snacks for you since you weren't getting up to eat."
" Wanna stop by my place ? I think i have a few spare shirts for you to wear . Sorry, i'm not usually that clumsy."
" ( You walk into the kitchen to grab water but find Thoma making crepes.) Good morning sleepy head~ you have 3 topping options, nutella, buttered sugar or jam?"

Chongyun 🍦- The quiet boy that is always seen eating icecream and popsicles. Everyone in the school decided to adopt him and give him a nickname "Ice kitty" . Chongyun, who is a victim to always being teased by his best friend Xingqiu, is already accustomed to it . You first met him at a convenient store . Xingqiu who was next to him immediately ran up to you and introduced Chongyun who was a bit shy .

" H-hey can i sit next to you? ( You nod and make room on the table. In the distance where the geeky kids eat, you see Xingqiu giving a thumbs up)"
" Ah, by the way I'm hosting a sleepover. Wanna come? ( When you nod he happily skips away to tell Xingqiu the good news.)"
" May i have this dance? ( Chongyun who is dressed in suit for prom is nervously extending his hand and you accept.) Sorry if i step on your shoes . I- I'm not really good at dancing."

I will make a girls only part i swear 😫 Im too sleepy now so goodnight.