Telling The Family

December 25, 2008

Michelle, Sean and the kids came to visit Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket for Christmas.

Michael said "wow, look all these kids, I always remember when Michelle was little".

Michelle came into the front door and said "oh really daddy".

When Blanket saw Michelle he ran up to her and screamed "MICHELLE".

Michelle saw Blanket and went to his level and hugged.

Blanket went back to the living room and then 10 year old Paris went up to her and Michelle said "my sister?" and Paris said "my sister, how's that possible that we're sisters?".

"Because it was a SURPRISE" said Michelle.

Michael got surprised and said "please don't do that".

Michelle said when she gave him a side hug "oh daddy is so proud of himself, he gets to movies for a quarter sometimes".

A while later Michelle and Sean told everyone that they have an announcement.

Sean said "well, me and Michelle been married for 11 years and these years have gone by so fast then we have our children Elizabeth and Joseph and we want to tell you guys something".

Then there was a silent and Michael said "tell us".

Sean smiled and said "Michelle is now 4 months pregnant".

Michael was so overwhelming whole everyone was so happy and Michael told them congratulations and then he said "IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA AGAIN".

And he said that over and over again around the house.