Episode 4: Dancing

"Stay exactly where you are," Jack warned, his sword pointing at Clint's neck.

"Jack, no!" Kate yelled, running next to the archer.

Everyone sat on the edge of their seats nervously; except for Tony, who had complete faith in Jack's innocence.

"What the hell is going on?" Eleanor exclaimed while walking into the room, she stepped back when she noticed Clint, "And why is there an Avenger in my dining room?"

Bucky and Sam snorted in amusement.

"Hi," Clint grimaced.

"Oh, my God," Jack gasped, lowering the sword with a grin on his face, "You’re… You’re Archer!"

"He sure is!" Thor winked, slapping Clint on the back.

"Hawkeye," Kate corrected.

Nat smirked at the screen.

"Clint," Barton muttered.

"It’s the branding issue, I’m telling you," Kate insisted, looking at her idol.

"She has a point, Katniss," Tony shrugged.

Kate smiled smugly as Clint crossed his arms.

"Yeah, sure."

Jack watched the pair and chuckled as the 'Hawkeye' title appeared on screen.

The scene opened with Kate and Clint sat opposite Jack and Eleanor in the dining room.

"This is going to be so awkward," Peter grimaced.

"Ughh," Kate groaned.

"Hawkeye and I are working on a case, and we needed to use the bathroom. He did. So, we were by the house, we dropped in. No big deal," Kate shrugged.

"I need to teach you how to lie better, kid," Clint shook his head in disappointment.

Kate beamed at the thought.

"Working on a case together?" Eleanor's eyes widened in shock

"How terrific," Jack grinned, stirring his cup of tea.

"Look how supportive he is!" Tony waved his hand at the screen.

He shrugged as Eleanor glared at him.

"He’s my partner," Kate announced.

"We’re not partners," Clint smiled slightly.

Nat shook her head in amusement.

"Well, we’re friends-slash-partners."

"I wouldn’t really describe us as friends," Clint laughed slightly.

"Clint, don't be rude," Tony gasped, his hand on his heart, "apologise to Hawkeye junior."

"Hawkeye junior?" Kate chuckled.

Clint rolled his eyes as Tony shrugged with a smile.

Eleanor frowned as she glanced at her phone. She looked up at the pair angrily, "Someone used my laptop to sign onto my work account ten minutes ago. Any thoughts, Kate? ...Hawkeye?"

"Busted!" Peter chuckled slightly, drinking his cola.

"You’ll never get anything outta him," Kate chuckled nervously, "See, CB-One has trouble opening up."

Sam and Bucky wheezed as Tony stared at the screen brightly.

"Nobody calls me CB-One," Clint looked at Kate.