Holmes Chapel - 1

(No Tiktok Reference)

y/n's pov

6 Days After The MSG N2 Show

"I don't want to let go of you." I murmured into Harry's chest.

We were standing at the entrance of the airport saying our goodbyes before I left for the week. The past two days went by fast, Harry did his shows and I stayed backstage watching him from the screen. Not being able to be next to the stage was hurtful, but I wouldn't want to create anymore drama.

"Then don't." Harry said, gripping my waist tighter than before.

"Don't be silly, H. I'll see you in a couple days." I replied, pulling away from the hug and stepping on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

I pulled away from the small kiss, but Harry wasn't satisfied enough so he grabbed my neck from behind and kissed me harder. My hands wrapped around his neck and played with his soft curls. "I gotta go, H."

I unwrapped my arms from his neck and softly pushed him away when he wouldn't budge. I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the airport doors. I turned around one more time to look at Harry and I blew him a kiss in which he grabbed and put in his pocket.

"Y/N! Wait!" I heard Harry yell from behind me.

I spun around and saw him running after me. My smile grew as he came closer to me and I blushed when I saw people staring at us in 'awe'.

"I wanted one more kiss." He said, right before kissing me passionately. The kiss was full of lust and hunger and I didn't want to pull away. "Now that I think about it, can you just stay?"

"Baby, as much as I love and adore you, I can't back out. Anne would literally hate me and I don't need that happening considering our relationship is at a great point right now."

Harry crossed his arms and pouted, "I guess you're right, but I'm still going to miss you and call you everyday."

"Alright, H. I'll be waiting for your call." I smiled up at him and pushed him towards the doors. "Now, go. We don't want people seeing us and your uber driver is going to kill you if you stay any longer."

It was now Harry's turn to blow me a kiss as he walked towards the car. I watched as the uber driver drove away with the man I love inside of it . I made my way to the check in kiosk to check in my bag, just 2 more hours until the flight and 8 more hours until I'm back with my second family.

--

When we landed at the terminal, the weather was gloomy and I cursed to myself for not bringing any warmer clothes. Instead of texting Anne, Gemma, and Harry separately I went to the group chat that Anne had made for us when Harry and I just started dating.

We haven't used the group chat in a while so I had to scroll down on my messages until I found the chat called "The Styles"

Me: Party people, I just landed 🥳

Gemma: Hell yeahhhh 🥳 Mum's on the way to pick you up.

Harry: I miss you already. Come back.

Gemma: She's ours now. Go away.

I eased my way through the crowd of people and headed towards baggage claim. My phone kept vibrating in my pocket and it was probably from Gemma and Harry arguing in the group chat.

I spotted my pink and blue luggage and grabbed it off the conveyor belt. I walked out of the airport and spotted Anne pulling up in her car. When she parked the car and noticed me, she had the biggest smile on her face. I walked towards the car and when I got close enough, she pulled me in for a tight hug.