What shall we call this one?

Brooklyn's POV:

I slept in the car all night, and believe me it wasn't comfortable. When I woke up there is s note taped to the window, so I opened the car door and ripped it off to read it.

It read -" Morning wanker, I can't leave you with no breakfast so come inside. Ps I still hate you."

I smirked knowing that it wouldn't last that long. So I ripped the blanket off me and opened the car door to get out.

Once I was out of the car I knocked on the front door and it was already open, mhm thanks Gabby.

"Brooklyn, I'm in the kitchen,"she shouted.

So, I walked to the kitchen and she was by the stove cooking some pancakes.

"Sit at the table," she said turning to look at me. I smiled, knowing that she can't resist my smile or me, "listen don't think for one minute that this is a way to get me back, because believe me Mr I don't want you in my life."

My jaw dropped faintly and she came close and closed it for me.

"Why? Why do you want us to be like this. I want us to be us and nothing else." I said in my soft voice as she passed my breakfast.

"You'll understand, grow up first Brooklyn. Then someone might want you." She attacked bitchily, scraping her long claws deeper and deeper into my nerve.

"The kids miss you," I said knowing her weak point. She dropped her cutlery onto her plate and held her head, "Lila missed her horse riding lesson before she said it won't be the same mummy not being by her side."

"I don't give a fuck Brookyln!!! I love Kian and that's that!!" My jaw dropped, she loved my best friend since forever and couldn't confess any earlier about it.

"Since when!" I shouted.

"Since I fucked him. And I enjoyed it more than I did with you!! But you always forced me didn't you, made me do things I didn't want to do!!" She shouted making me rage inside even more than I already was!

"Well fuck you gabby, enjoy life, enjoy being a poor mans wife because you only wanted me for my money and I always knew it!!"

I left the table and the house clicking the car key on the way and kicking stones on the way.

I got in the car and sped like a rocket. I couldn't see most of the way home because I was crying a river.

I loved her so much I would kill myself just to make her happy. But no witch could ever be happy because she's the one who kills people and make tremendous and evil sacrifices.

I was 10 mins away from home so I decided to see if mum needed help with the shopping or need me to bring something in so I called her.

"Brooklyn! I've been waiting for you to ring all day!"-V

"Sorry, we just needed to do some more talking."-B

"So shall I put the kettle on to make gab's a welcome home tea?"-V

"No, she's still there," I couldn't explain anymore the tears were rolling faster and faster with every word I spoke, " there's no more Us, no more Brooklyn and Gabby."