New York.

Brooklyn's POV:

We stayed in NY a little longer than expected because the hotel was so welcoming and the kids didn't want to leave.

Now we are home Henry won't stop talking about Tiffany when she's not over, which is hardly an hour a day when she has to go home for dinner. Lila on the other hand won't get out of her bedroom, she says " I prefer to be alone."

Some weird children I have. Anyway it's only been a month since NY which seems forever. In a few days we put the finishing details on the wedding and a day later gabby has her teeth out.

A week after is the wedding day which is getting closer by the second. My schedule is pretty busy! Also today we have the last baby scan, as Gabby is nearly at the due date and we decided to find out the gender.

"Brooklyn," gabby shouted from the stairs," can you take the rubbish out of the nursery please!"

I sprinted up the stairs grabbing a trash bag on the way. When I reached the about to be decorated nursery Gabby was looking out the window with over looked the garden.

I began to put some empty boxes and cardboard in the trash bag.

"How many weeks left?" I asked as I picked up some paper.

"Just a few, anytime soon really brook," She turned and smiled at me.

Around 10 minutes later the room was free from mess apart from the odd piece here and there.

Me and gab walked back down the stairs and left Lila with the baby sitter upstairs. We got ready and hopped in the car.

On the way to the hospital Gabby seemed nervous and anxious so I tried to relax her by playing some music.

She hummed along to one of her over played songs "Little things" by one direction. The journey was only short and was over in around the duration of the song.

I parked the car and we entered the baby ward grasping each others hand.

"Why are you so nervous?" I whispered quietly in her ear.

"I don't know," Gabby replied.

Once we were booked in both of us took a seat in the waiting area, but wasn't waiting long. The short rest was soon interrupted by thd midwife calling Gabby's name.

We both followed her down the hall and into a room which was pretty plain and boring.

"Can you please lay and pull up your shirt," the midwife instructed Gabby.

She did as she was told. The jelly hit her belly and the scan was taking place. Once Gabby had cleaned the jelly of her I asked, "so what's the verdict?" Which made the nurse laugh.

"Well, start getting pink thing because its a girl. But..." She paused.

"You'll have to get pink things fast because this baby is ready to pop out,"she said making Gabby shocked.

"But the baby isn't suppose to be due for another two odd weeks," Gabby exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but she wants to come to her family early. So we will have to keep you in until she is born. Have you had any pains?" The nurse asked.

Gabby nodded to indicate that she did have pains.

We were then sent to a delivery room and I called mum while waiting.