Becoming.

Brooklyn's POV:

Harper stood at the door of the room and we both invited her in to see the baby.

"She's beautiful," Harper kept on saying which was true because she was.
She is my new everything. I will protect her like a wall, nothing will ever hurt her.

Soon Harper had to leave because of her curfew and the babysitter would probably stitch her up and she will be grounded.

After harps left I realised when the new member of the family was born mum- Victoria- was unaware that she had a new grandchild and dad was totally clueless too.

So I decided to call mum.
She picked up on the first ring, I put her on loud speaker so we could both speak.

"Hey mum," I excitedly punched.

"Hey brook," she replied.

"Oh hey vic," Gabby said.

"Hi gab," mum answered.

"We have some news," I said, "you have a beautiful granddaughter. She was born at around 6:30."

"Brooklyn!!" Mum shouted in happiness almost as if she had won the lottery," that's amazing!"

"David!" Mum called over the phone," we have a granddaughter!"

"Put the phone on loud but don't be loud," I said.

She put the phone on loud and I could hear the clicks of console buttons over the babbling of mum and dad.

We talked some more and they expressed their happiness for us both. Once the call was over little miss sleepy head woke up and began to cry.

"Brooklyn can you get her please," Gabby said for the hospital bed.

I picked up my little girl from her little bed and handed her over to Gabby. The nurse came in and informed gabs that it was dinner time for the baby.

Gabby got her sack of food out and began to feed the little princess. This stopped all of her crying. Once dinner time was over she was placed once again into my arms and feel asleep.

A/N
HEY GUYS THIS CHAPTER HAD TO BE SHORT BECAUSE THE NEXT EVENT HAS TO HAPPEN ON THE SAY AFTER.

ALSO IM GOING FLORIDA NEXT YEAR AND I AM SO EXITED. HAS ANYONE GOT ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LIKE COOL HIDDEN PLACES AROUND KISSIME OR DAVENPORT??

THANKS ❤️.

READ. COMMENT. VOTE.