Bye✋

Brooklyn's POV:

It have been two weeks since I saw the figure and today was our first baby scan, Henry had recently started grammar school which he's enjoying very much, but Lila tend to want to stay with the idea of being home schooled.

Also, Libby left yesterday because batch said he misses her. I'd wish she didn't live too far away, but London to Perth is too far my my liking.

I packed Lila a luch bag and some sweets for the car journey to the hospital and Henry was at school so no need to worry about, right?

Well no, being as accident prone as Henry is a challenge. We got a phone call from his headmaster saying he'd eaten an apple and he's tooth had fallen out.
The call was on loud speaker, and we were in the car on the way to the hospital with Lila on the back seat.

"I believe Henry still believes in the tooth fairy?" The head master asked.

"Erm yes," I answered softly as I knew Lila was listening.

"Well I think you need to tell him the tooth fairy isn't real," Lila gasped from the back seat, "he's getting picked on Mr. Beckham."

"Sorry mrs, but I am about to drive, thanks for calling. Bye,"
I ended the call.

"I do believe in the tooth fairy, i do, I do, I do belive in the tooth fairy, I do, I do," Lila said in the seat covering up her ears.

"She's Mrs mean lila, she'll say things to make children in happy. The tooth fairy is real! I believe in the tooth fairy," I shouted the last but and lila took her hands away from her ears.

"I want to kill Mrs mean for lying, but I bet her nose will grow EXTRA long!!" She said which make me and Gabby laugh really hard.

"We're here," I said jumping out the car and opening the door for Gabby and then lila.

We all got out the car and made our way to the entrance of the hospital.

Sure there were paps, but we've gotten use to it by now.

"Mr.Beckham I believe?" Said the head doctor at the front desk.

"Yes, sir," I said shaking his hand.

"If you'd like to follow me," he said gesturing us to follow in the direction of the mother and baby ward.

We entered a large room with some toys for lila and a football sitting on the toy box.

"The mid wife will be with you shorty." he said and then left the room.

"Daddy?" Lila said.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Can I play with the toys over there in the corner?"

"Of course you can, just don't make a mess and..." I was cut of by her.

"If you do clean it up. Got it." she then ran over to "the toy corner" and began to play.

"So Brooklyn," Gabby said," should I invite my parents to our wedding?"

"If you'd like, but I wouldn't want then to ruin our day," I said hugging her had we sat on the edge of the bed.

The midwife came in and gave Gabby instructions of what do.

Soon the scan was over and we left the hospital.

"Can you make it a girl please," lila said on the way home.

"Well lila," I started to explain," you can't exactly choose if you get a brother of sister, mums body does that part. and the truth is mum don't really have control over her body."

Lila nodded and began watching the movie she was watching.

"Shall we go pick up Henry?"

I nodded and we made out way to Henry's new school.