Two weeks later

Gabby's POV:

I'm four weeks pregnant. I'm alone in a country i don't really I know, and all I want it someone to save me.

Brookyln called like two weeks ago, I got a little exited because I do miss him. It's like him dying, I don't feel ill ever see him again.

I haven't seen Kian either, well I'm not to sure if I want to because he's not Brooklyn and he'll never be 😣.

But, I suppose he's my only chance at happiness. Even thought Brooklyn was the one and will always be, iv sorta always loved Kian.

My phone the rang.
Caller ID- Brookyln.

I hesitated to answer but finally did.

"What do you want?" I said in a bitch tone.

"You,"he said.

"No Brooklyn" I snapped

"Please gabby" he pleaded

"Brooklyn, get this in your shitty little head of yours, we. are. o.v.e.r, over," I shouted loudly cutting off.

My phone then buzzed again. I was so angry I threw my phone at the wall and it broken and here was glass in the floor.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK AND FUCK!!" I shouted.

What the fuck did I just do?! I'm such an idiot?!

I remembered that there was a house phone, me and Brooklyn used it once to order pizza because it was late.

So, I dialled Brooklyn's Mobil number.

"Brookyln," I said crying down the phone, "I can't go on like this anymore. I miss you and the twins. Your my life and my everything."

"So do i, but what we had was broken and iv ran out of superglue but not love." He made me smile knowing that this may work.

"I moving back home, keep it a secret from the twins. Don't even tell buster!!," I said , "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered.

I was finally going home. So I packed all that I had and stated to make the journey.