Getting curious.

Brooklyn's POV:

I woke up this morning feeling like shit topped with brown sprinkles. I got out of bed and stumbled the way down the wooden steps covered in cream carpet. Buster was fast asleep in the doggy bed and Gabby was sitting at the kitchen counter on the phone.

I walked up to her and gave her a slight peck on the cheek. She turned around on the spiny chair and gave me a smile.

I was only in my sweat pants so when the door bell rang I had to grasp a tee. It rung again and I shouted "Wait a second," from the top of my lungs.

We I opened the door there was a pleasant and wonderful surprise. About five months after the twins were born my beloved cousin Libby decided to move in with her Boy Batch. Batch was my friends and I introduced them, anyway Batch decided he wanted a changed and moved back to his birth place, La. So, being the crazy cousin she is, Libby managed to pack her bags and say by to everyone in one night and left with him.

That was like 7 years ago, and now my lost friends is standing on the doorstep of my family home.

"Well you going to make me wait here with all this shit," she said lifting up two suitcase, " or actually let me in."

I noticed she's changed a lot, she use to be the fashionista type of girl but she was wearing a baggy jumper and some sweatpants like me :).

So, I let her in and we chatted for a while.

"So, how's Romeo?" She asked, "changed from being a fashion deva?"

"No actually, we haven't heard from Romeo in months and neither have the press. I check his social media now and again but always unsuccessful," I explained giving a sigh.

"Well let's put Romeo and his bad aside and focus on the positives. I wanted to tell you before I told your mum and my mum, because your my trustworthy companion," she said making me smile. Gabby walked by the living room where we sat and placed her nice ass on the chair beside mine.

"So, spill the beans," Gabby said taking hold of a pink marshmallow jelly bean in her mouth.

"Well, me and Batch wanted something more out of our relationship. So we decided to try for a baby. And here I am nearly six weeks now." I was so shocked!! My cousin and my Bestie!

"Omg!! This is amazing!! Congrats," i said giving her a gentle hug.

"Well we've got some news of out own, don't we Brooklyn," Gabby said looking at me and grabbing hold of my hand.

Henry came running down the stairs and shouted out, "yeah, I'm going to grammar school Aunt Libby!!"

We know Libby isn't their auntie but she is part of the family {:}

"Ah, that wonderful Henry! You've grown so big!!!" She said looking at him as if he were some zoo exhibit.

"Yeah, well it has been nearly 7 years since you last saw him," Gabby said smiling.

"I haven't seen any of you in ages! Come here give me a hug!!"

Henry gave Libby a hug and then he ran back up the stairs.

"So, you were saying you have some news," Libby asked drinking from her cup which Gabby filled with lemonade.

"Yes," I said smiling at gabs.

"I pregnant!!" Gabby shouted. We all went into a hug of three, which I enjoyed a lot because it was 2/5 of my best girls ( the others being, mum, Harper and beautiful lila.)

"I'm so happy for you both!" Libby shouted and squeezed us both a little tighter.

"Aw, thanks, now time to cook some lunch," Gabby said heading over to the oven to turn it on.

"How about we go out for lunch?" I suggested.

We all agreed and I got lila and Henry ready to go out.

"Where to?" Gabby asked.

"Wherever you want," I said pecking her lips which make lila and Henry fake puke.