Stand Up! Speak Up!

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going, right? That's what they say, that's what is supposed to happen. But how often does that actually happen?  Most of the time that's not the case, unfortunately. By the time the good actually stand up, it's too late.

This is pretty clear when you go back into history. I mean, look at World War II. One of the main reasons why Hitler and the Nazis grew and became strong is because no one did anything about it. Yes, we had the Treaty of Versailles but everytime they passed the boundaries the only thing they got was a mere,"stop that!"
And no one stood up because it didn't effect them. This is expressed by Martin D. Nienölle: "In Germany, they came first for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I was not a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did't speak up because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a protestant. Then came for me. And by that time, no one was left to speak up."

So my point is to do something! Instead of just saying what you're going to do, actually do it. When people have a chance to speak up they don't because they are afraid; or they don't want any only ones to do it and have everyone else retaliate against them.

Well I am telling you to do it anyways! I understand that it's not that easy nor that simple; but still, take that chance, defend what's good, and push against the bad.

"The only necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing," ~Edmund Burke.