prologue

Kya halat bana rakhi hai tumne ? He growled howering the petite girl .

K..kuch bhi to nahi .. she sniffed looking down .

For God sake ana! He hissed irritated at her constant denial .

A.. ap Jaye yaha se k..koi aa jayga .. she looked scared out of her wits and he didn't liked that .

To? Mjhe yaha se hatane ki himmat kisi m nahi hai .. he shrugged covering her with his warm shawl .

P..par Haqq to hai na ? She managed to speak maintaining distance between them . She didn't want her heart to get crushed again .

A..ap chale jaaye .. kisi ne dekh lya to .. she was blabbering when she was pulled harshly on his chest .

Tumpe saare Haqq mjhse shuru or mujh tak mehdood hain ana . He tugged her brown strands back wiping her tears .

P...plz .. she trembled making him sigh.

Maan jao ana .. plz

Nahi

Maan jao ... Varna main jo tufaan launga uspe gila na karna .. he warned leaving her making her gasp at his threat .

2 din ana , sirf 2 din . He reminded her coldly making her stumble back .

***

Tum karoge mujhe barbaad? She laughed coldly .

Tum ho kon Fahad Asad? She shake her head glaring at the men in front of her .

Tum barbaad hogi jab vo ujad jaaygi .. ab tum khud socho zoya sultan akele barbaad hona hai ya usse lekar .. he shrugged not sparing her a glance .

Main aaj tumse vaada karti hu Fahad Asad .. aane vali zindagi ka har din m tumse ki nafrat ko shiddat se nibhaungi .. she spat venomously.

Mjhe tumhari ye akad hee to mayal kardeti hai zoya sultan ! Jaao tumhe har gustakhi ki ijaazat hai , Fahad smiled slyly at the furious girl .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Trying something new.
Hope u will like it .do lots of comments .