finding her

Kya matlab chali gayi ? Kahan hai vo aamna? Sahir seethed. He had came back last night and since then shehnaaz is missing .

Sahir speak calmly with her ... Aamna apko pata hai to please batado beta we are getting worried. Amma requested politely .

How would I know amma? Meri tabyat nahi thik last night se .. m to abhi uthi hu , aamna lied easily .

Amma had just arrived this morning to surprise her children instead she was shocked on hearing shehnaaz dissapearence .

Usse dhundo sahir , Mera Dil baitha jaarahs h ... Amma stumble back crying .

Aap fikr na kare amma bs ... Bs dua kare ..  sahir too was worried sick on finding his cosins sudden dissapearence.

Asalam ... Zoya haulted seeing amma crying , her eyes widen and she immediately rushed to her tayi ammi aka amma .

Kya baat hai amma? Ap ro kyu rae hain? Bataye bhi plz ... Amma looked at her sniffing .

Z...zoya vo ..

***

Juice pee lo beta .. you are already very week .. the kind lady coaxed the scared girl who noded meekly .

Ab batao .. what were u doing there hmm? The lady softly asked shehnaaz , the girl was so beautiful and young that she couldn't leave her alone on that desserted road .

Vo I ... I ... Shehnaaz looked down sniffing making the women sigh .

Acha it's alright . Do you want me to call your family maybe? On hearing this the young girl broke in sobs startling the old women .

Shh beta .. m aapki ammi ki tarah hu .. ro mat plz .. the women coaxed the crying girl who on finding motherly warmth snuggled in her arms .

***

Zehnaseeb ... Aapko kse pata k m vapas aagya hu? Or pata chaltay hee Raha nhi gya Jo mere ghar chali aayi huh? Fahad smirked on finding zoya on his door in the early afternoon .

Fahad ..  zoya's woobly voice made him straighten immediately .

Zoe! What's wrong? He was alerted and held her hand .. the girl was trying hard not to break down .

Fahad sana ... U..usse dhund do please ... Vo ... Zoya hiccuped narrating him everything .

***

Aao beta .. the old women whoose name was mahum took shehnaaz to have lunch with her .

Ammi? A deep voice echoed making the women look up .

Kabir! The women smiled at her son who was keenly observing the timid girl beside her .

She's my guest ..  shehnaaz! The lady introduced the duo .

Naaz looked at the men .. he was tall and lean and his blue eyes standing him out from others . The men was insanely handsome . His cold gaze made her shudder on her spot .

Kabir being an extremely introvert person couldn't react much and just noded on the guest.  But something about the girl attracted him towards her .maybe her innocent aura or her timid personality .

Shehnaaz bete... U can live with us till whenever u want .. I will be glad to have a daughter ... Mrs mahum smiled at the girl .

T..thankyou aunty.  Mahum waved it off with a hand gesture . U are like my daughter infact she's my daughter .. the women grinned happily .

Kabir shake his head .. his ammi n her obsession on having a daughter . He rolled his eyes as he saw his ammi gushing around the stranger girl .

Stranger . He frown his mind working in full speed . He's a successful lawyer and this can be a trap for him ... But the girl seems naive he took a deep breath he has to do a check on her . She can only stay after that .

Kabir .. tum aaj jaldi aajana acha? Humlog ko shopping jaana hai ... His ammi announced cheerfully .

Okay ammi .. ab m jaraha hu plz aap apni BP k dawa le lye ga ok?

Ok!

Allahafiz

Khuda Hafiz meri jan

Shehnaaz smiled at the cute bond of them .. her mind shifting to amma and zoya ..  taking a deep breath she looked out of the window it was raining cats n dogs .

I miss you amma . She whispered wiping away the line tear .

***

Kya matlab chali gayi? Zaroor usse kisine kuch kaha hai .. zoya glared at aamna while yelling .

Mjhe kuch nahi pata .. meri dost laaakar de aaplog .. she ordered coldly glaring at sahir n Fahad .

It's been 3 days already and they couldnt find shehnaaz .

Amma

Amma turned to Fahad who took a deep sigh

Usse nahi pata kuch ... He informed her who take a cold sigh .

Vo maaf nahi karega ye sab jaane k baad .. he wanted to add but kept mum .

Kaha ho shehnaaz ..

Plz .. plz be safe .. cried zoya looking at the heavy rain .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment ❤️