saviour

Search the block 3 .... Commanded a gruff voice as he fasten his car .

You think this is going to work? Fahad looked at his bestfriend who was driving too rashly as per his nature .

What? Sid turned with a frown . He's just finding his cosins bestfriend who apparently is in nature .

Just because of his loudmouth.

This! You barking orders and driving fast .. Fahad pointed out rolling his eyes .

Fahad! Yrr to mein kya karu? The whole city is jammed and the girl is missing to God knows where all because of my stupid .... He haulted his blabber making his bestfriend raise a suspicious brow at him .

Okay , spill! Fahad leaned on his seat making sid sigh , so he  started telling him everything .. leaving the part where he felt his tough heart aching on seeing her tear stricken face .

Dude , you have been an ass to the girl . Stated Fahad shaking his head .

I know I know and I feel like shit dude ... I do . Confessed siddhant with a groan .

They finally reached the location and both of them immediately switched to there profesional modes eying the officers ahead of them .

There seems to be an attack in the city ... They were informed .

Okay , make sure that the PPL stuck should be reached safely to any reliable place .. Fahad ordered taking the microphone .

Siddhant was busy rescuing the ppl when he spotted a white car crushed to a tree .

A very familiar white car .

He immediately rushed to the car his heart thumping loudly ... A unknown fear settled in pit of his stomach making his hands shake a little .

Was this how being afraid feels like? The amount of helplessness that comes with this emotion is terrifying.

Thankfully , the car was empty he immediately scanned the area and then he heard the sniffles .

Oh mere khuda! He breathed rounding the tree where sat a fairy , a fairy in white .

Her head was rested on her knees as she cried softly , her face had turned crimson while her white frock stained with dirt .

Hey , he sat in front of her who flinched in fear making him want to hide her from this world .

Shh it's okay , it's me Micetta (kitten) he cooed softly .

Shehnaaz immediately looked up hearing a familiar voice . She instantly felt relief washing over her as she saw him .

And next she leaped in his arms without thinking twice sobbing softly . The sudden action startled siddhant and with hesitancy he wrapped his arm around her .. as if engulfing her in himself .

S..siddh.. ant .. a... accident v..o p ...p .police . She blabbered making him sigh .

It's okay Micetta ... M aagaya hu na hmm? He coaxed the terrified girl who noded still in his embrace .

Shit! shehnaaz you are bleeding .. he cursed looking at the red blood patch on her head .

***

Is it ... Oh my god! Fahad immediately rushed to the impatient girl who was ready to break the men's head .

Let me go inside you dofus! Zoya yelled glaring at the police men who was trying to stop her .

Zoya? Fahad hastily reached her and the glared at the guy who was trying to push her away .

Fahad is kekde se bolo mjhe andar jaane de , whinned zoya .

Tum yaha kyu aayi ho? The men gritted his teeth pulling her along .

She's family , he stated to the officer who immediately noded .

Oh hello? She's my bestfriend! M kaise na aati .. zoya shoved his hand away making the guy sigh .

She's okay zo! Siddhant hai uske paas .

B..bhai? Zoya frown making the guy smirk .

Hmm .. I think ab tumhe apni bestfriend aur bhai ko saath dekhne k aadat dal Leni chachiye zoya sultan . He smirked making the girl hault in her steps .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A quick chapter
Do comment 🤗