bitter escape

With a warm cup of coffee in her hand she was busy in another world .. another painting .. another story .

She was lost in the colors that were covering the raw canvas pouring out her thoughts , her conflicts .

Her door was knocked and soon her mother stepped inside dressed elegantly as always .

She gave shehnaaz a dissaproving glance while the girl just sighed , her mother afterall was a graceful women and she .. well let's not go there.

We have to attend a bussiness party of your dad , be ready at 6 and Sana .. she haulted while naaz looked up immediately as only her mother call her by this name .

For the sake of God look presentable .. she gritted out storming away leaving the girl alone and crying .

When will this end ya rabb? She wiped away her tears looking at the sky .

Her phone pinged indicating a message making her frown . Why is zoya messaging her in middle of the day ? Wasn't she in her class?

Z: tujhe aunty ne bataya about party?

S: uh ... Yeah!

Z: good , now be ready by 5 we will pick you up okay?

S

: we?

Z; me and bhai Dumbo!
P.s. wear black you will look sexy and we will burn the boyzzzz

Sana wanted to laugh on her joak but the fact that he is coming along made her still . After that day when he had stood beside her she had banned herself from entering sultan house that is , three days now . And today when she was finally getting over the fact that he's back this has to happen . She groaned slumping on her bed.

Why can't she have one normal day? Is it too much to ask??

As instructed by zoya she dressed in a black gown leaving her honey brown hair open with just Kohl and a lip balm she was all ready to go .

She descended down where her parents were also present much to her bad luck .

They both glanced at her , her father just noded at her while her mother had a scowl marrying her features .

I have asked you to be presentable havnt I? She seethed .

Mom .. I..I am ready . She gulped the lump and replied .

This is how you are going to attend a elite party? Huh shehnaaz? She shake her head yelling for her maid .

Inhe kuch jwellery pehnao and set her hairs too , her mother instructed and so she was made to wear a diamond necklace with a bracelet and ring , her hair in a stylish updo while her eyes adorned with eyeliner n mascara enhancing her doe eyes .

Her lips were painted pink making them appear more plump while she was handed a clutch . Probably a million worth .

Now you look Siddiqui! Her mother sighed nodding , she looked at her father who was busy with his phone like always .

Is this how parents are? Maybe she's thinking too much and that is how parents actually treat there children right?

Now not all parents are like amma!

They heard car honk and she smiled grabbing her clutch when her mother stopped her .

You have a date? She blushed on the blunt question and shake her head timidly .

Ofcourse! What was I thinking? She and a date? Her mother laughed at her face finding it funny .

Shehnaaz! Zoya's voice haulted her mother's hate speech .

With due respect aunty she's absolutely beautiful and more a amazing girl and I don't think she needs anyones approval for explaining her worth .. the cold voice of zoya echoed in the hall of Siddiqui haveli .

Zoe! Naaz whispered nearing her bestfriend who was glaring her parents . She may probably kill these people one day .

Claltay hain .. she tugged zoya's sleeve who noded still glaring coldly at the women who had not uttered a word .

Kya hua hai? He spoke eying his cosin who was fuming , his gaze stopped on the rear view mirror and haulted seeing the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen .

The eyes that screamed innocence .

Kuch nahi .. let's go bhai or tum? She tuned to naaz with a blank look .

You arnt staying here tonight . Zoya announced in a clipped tone making both naaz n Sid Click there tongue .

An angry zoya isn't the nicest , and they knew that .

***

Ruko

As they were getting down from car he stopped her who froze hearing him .

It's very rare when captain Siddhant Ali chaudhary decides to talk with her .

J..ji .. she gulped finding herself alone with him .. he was wearing a blue suit his hairs gelled in perfection.

Without a word he strolled towards her and stood beside her , his hands moving towards her hair making her breath hitch .

May I? He asked in a hoarse voice , she just managed a small nod and next her hairs were clutched free falling on her back .

And it was after a while she realised that her long hairs were actually covering her backless dress .

Captain Siddhant has surely surprised her this time .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment n lemme know ur views ❤️