lost n found

And mr bedi make sure you print those files hmm? Kabir was cut by his mother and the new girl who had apparently barged inside his cabin .

Ammi! He smiled at his mother who was grinning proudly at her son's achievement ... His gaze flickered to the quite girl whoose been living with them from a while now .

And this is the head cabin ... Mrs mahum spoke enthusiastically . She then turned her gaze to her son , eyes glistning with mirth .

Kabir .. assign her as your assistent .. meri beti Ghar p bore horae h .. she nonchantly announced .

Ammi!

Ayya ji!

Both Kabir n naaz gasped at that .. Kabir out of astonishment n naaz out of horror .

She had heard total 4 sentences from him in last month .. the guy gave her living chills with his cold personality .. working with him? She would rather be unconscious.

No? But why? Ayya ji frown not liking the response.  She had some plans for the innocent girl n her akdu boy but seems she needs to have a lot of patience for that .

Ammi .. vo yha comfortable nhi hogi or vse b I am a criminal lawyer I don't think she will be comfortable here... He spoke taking her shy nature in consideration .

H..he's right ayya ji .. I can't deal with coats n judges . Naaz immediately supported him .

Hmm .. ok! To Kabir is going to help u in the project I am going to assert . Remember the case of child marriages ? The one which we are going to start?

The duo looked at her gaping along Kabir's assistent . The women just smiled in glee satisfied at her trick .

***

You know this isn't going to work? It's been a month Zoe! Stop blaming yourself . Amma spoke looking at the girl .

I am a fudging lawyer amma .. and I can't find my own bestfriend . Zoya laughed holowly .

Zoya

Ji amma

Parso siddhant aaraha hai . Both stilled on hearing this .

Bhai isn't going to like all this ... Humne unse sabkuch chupaya hai .. shehnaaz is our cosin to her dissapearence ... Sab kuch . Zoya sighed coldly whereas amma prayed that the guy didn't burst hearing all the news .

They havnt done anything against Amna first bcz they do not have any proof against her second bcz she's pregnant with sahirs child .

***

Baba m madad kardu? She spoke with a smile .

Since past week she's coming to this dargah . The place gives her immense peace. It was another qawali night in the biggest dargah of Delhi .

This time Kabir was with her .. they were returning from the ngo where they are working from last two days .all thanks to ayya ji .

The women had given her a new life and naaz would do anything to make her happy .

She was shocked when Kabir had agreed on accompanying her to the dargah . The men was plain mystery to her .

We can distribute blankets .. thand bar rae hai? Kabir had spoken on the way surprising her more .

We can .. she had smiled genuinely making him nod .

Chale? Kabir asked her who noded excited to help the others . The duo started giving blankets to the PPL all the while naaz had a content smile on her face .

This place sure gives her the genuinest smiles .

***

Bhai yha kyu aaye hai hum? Fahad groaned he was having a terrible headache .

Dil ghabra Raha hai yrr .. Siddhant frown not understanding why he's in dargah . Wasn't he the one who didn't believe in all this .

Tu or dargah? That's new . Fahad smiled amused .

Shut up Fahad.  He snapped then his eyes narrowed.

Fahad am I seeing things or this is really?

Fahad looked in his direction n his jaw tickled .

***

Shehnaaz was happily distributing blankets when she heard a gasp making her still .

Naaz?

She turned slowly and a slow gasp escaped her lips on finding a teary eyed amma and zoya .

A .amma ... She croaked out but the next moment the ladies haulted seeing Kabir beside her .

Shehnaaz all ok? The guy coldly gazed at the PPL spcly the men who was frozen on his place .

Fahad cursed under his breath as the awaited face off had been done but at the wrong time .

Sid who had followed zoya was stunned on finding shehnaaz with a men .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haye my dramatic ass can't live without drama .heheh

Do comment ❤️