iqraar

Y .ye ye kya karrae hain aap? Shehnaaz snatched the diary from a still looking Siddhant .

7 saal? He whispered in the dark ... His voice mixed with shock and surprise .

7 saal ... She smiled with tears looking out of the window where the rain was pouring heavily. 

It was just the day they both had arrived in turkey . And none of them had spoken a word .

It was at night when Siddhant decide to call her for dinner but the room was empty and in search of his wife he had stumbled upon a diary .

A familiar black dairy!

***

Ye case bahot risky hai miss sultan I don't think you should ... Zoya huffed stopping Kabir mid way .

Don't worry .. I will be alright and I am a lawyer .. I should be knowing k ye profession risk lene k lye hee hai .. she assured the men who had just sighed .

The girl was too stubborn .

I will send my gaurds with you and plz no arguments on this .. Kabir spoke firmly this time making zoya nod .

Anything to reach her destination!

***

Tumne .. tumne kabhi kuch bola kyu nahi shehnaaz? He whispered looking at the stiff girl .

Kya bolti? Ye k mjhe apne vajood se zyada aapki talaash rehti ha .. ye ye k mein aapki berukhi p jaan nisaar baithi hun .. ya ye k mjhe aapse deewano jaise mohobbat hai ... A...aur kehti b kaise? Kab kehti? Aap mere lye Chand ki tarah hain ... Bahot dur ... Laahasil .. she turned back sniffing after her outburst n confession .

She was pulled in the warm embrace of her lover as he engulfed her in himself .

Aur mein yaha soch kar baitha tha k mein hee bewakoof hun .. he whispered in her ears making her shudder with delight .

Mjhe lagta tha meri mohobbat ek tarfa hai .. k mein kabhi khud ko tumhare qabil nahi kar paunga ..k mein kabhi tumhe nahi bata paunga k ...k khud ki zaat se zada maine tumhe chaha hai .. k tumse deewano ki tarah .. Ishq hai mjhe ... Bepanah .. bebaaq Ishq ... Shehnaaz froze in his arms hearing his confession .

P ..par aa..p k..kaise? She cried hard not believing this was actually having .

Tumse mohobbat m mjhe khud p qabu nahi hai shehnaaz ... Tumhe chahna or chahte jaana ... Mere control m nahi .. m janta hu meri zindagi m tumhe shamil karke m tumhe imtehaan m dalraha hun par m kya karu? Mjhe tum kisi or k saath bardash nahi ho ... Ye khayal kaafi hai mjhe pagal banane k lye .

Fauj m khte hain .. apni kamzori kisi ko mat banao .. par tum meri sabse badi kamzori ban gayi ho yar m kya karun? He spoke looking in her eyes and she .. she was just crying staring at his serene face under the dim lights .

For her this was heaven
For her he was her heaven .

***

Mam plz andar mat jaaye .. andar khatra hai .. zoya ignored the gaurd trying to sneak inside the minister's house where they were hiding .

Shh ..awaaze aarae hain .. she warned the gaurds n continued walking .

Kitna time aur lagega ? I need the attack to be done as soon as 15th augest comes . The voice made her hault in her steps .

You know this isn't that easy .. another voice spoke .

Then make it easy ... Otherwise you know I will blast this whole fucking city! The first voice screamed .

Okay .. give me a few days .. par is sheher m agar kuch hua hai I am going to fuck your brains Raman . Fahad's cold voice boomed in the silent house .

And zoya could only hear one thing straight .
Fahad Asad was not what he's been showing .

Happy Sunday!
Do comment 🤗❤️