Chapter 8

No, but I'll accept your blame
It is time to say goodbye

Jungkook sighed deeply as he stood on the bottom deck, savouring the gorgeous sea view. The water is at peace. The weather is pleasant and promising. He shook his head, reflecting about the previous evening. 

Sleeping with his fiance will cause unneeded issues in his life. He knows Sullia will want to marry as soon as possible after last night. He knows he is a very passionate lover, and last night his longing for his lost love drove him to empty his emotions on Sullia. It had been an emotional night. Every kiss and caress he gave Sullia morphed as if he was sleeping with a face he now despises. His little orchid is gone. In the intensity of love, he even nicknamed her "little flower."

Jungkook furrowed his brow as he detected a gentle presence next to him, His Hyung. Taehyung.

"You're up early...why are you glum so early on this wonderful morning?'Taehyung lifted his brows at him. Jungkook seems to be a bit far away. Something is eating the maknae.

"I just think about the mistake I made yesterday?" He sighed, still staring out at the ocean, as Taehyung stared at him puzzledly.

"What do you mean...making a mistake?" Taehyung inquired.

Jungkook casts a sidelong glance at his best friend, "I...er," he clears his throat. "Spend the night with Sullia," Jungkook confessed, anticipating  Taehyung's response. Taehyungs' eyes widen with surprise.

"Oh my gosh...Guks! She's already clingy, like Yoongi's Suzy. How will you ever get her off your body? She'll want to move in with you and get you hitched sooner. Guks, you are not prepared for the significant step! You...you're still not over Jenna's deception."Taehyung uttered, concerned. 

Jungkook bit his lip and looked at his hyung with a guilty expression. "That's the problem, Tae...when I made love to her, it was like I was falling in love with Jenna all over again. Tae, I even called her "Little Orchid," my little flower,Jenna's pet name.Jenna is wrecking my life!"