Chapter 20

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

So that in the future
I can meet you again with a smile

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Jenna pov

Jenna pov

When you recounted your encounter with Sisley Matriarch you could just bask in contentment. Her devoted assistant, Chloé showed you around the magnificent estate of Mrs Isabella D'Ornano's residence. The sheer opulence and Parisian decor blew your mind away. She was so kind and extremely welcoming.

The Sisley stores were mostly located in the more prestigious areas of Paris. It was your sole destination for the morning. The matriarch that made you an awesome offer, inviting you to your first Paris  Fashion Week.

You also had lunch with Chloe. Something like this had never happened to you before.

Once she called design houses to her premises so they could outfit you in the clothes of your choosing, her team of stylists and make-up artists took you under their wing.

You couldn't be more overwhelmed by how blessed you were. With the event in the afternoon, you and Chloé looked stunning. You chose an exquisite designer dress, sleeveless in classic black and white. You paired it with black designer heels and stockings.

You actually looked like a classic film star.

What you wore was a cute headband braid with a beautiful white flower,it was a cute design by Ms D'Ornano's personal refered hairstylist.  You long,silk black gloves fits well to complete your classic outfit. You felt truly part of the upper crust of Paris. You first took cute photographs with the matriarch and Chloé before you head to the fashion event. You heard that Sisley beauty is sponsoring the event.

You were astounded by the vast media presence on the redcarpet. You even stood next to the billionaire to take pictures. Ms D'Ornano's even introduce you to her
High ranking friends to widen your business network.You couldn't wait to inform your sister that you got business cards from various potential clients as a consultant for Moonflower.