Chapter 12

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

That I need to let you go 

(Need to let you go)

Hard to say goodbye, 

but I can' run

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛    

When you arrived at your office after an hour of driving, your emotions were intact

When you arrived at your office after an hour of driving, your emotions were intact. You were exhausted and wished to check into a hotel to relax and return home the next day, but you gathered yourself, girded your mind with courage, and drove back to the office in the heart of Ulsan.

You made sure to listen to some K-pop music to distract yourself from Mr. Jeon. You really hope he doesn't interfere with your business dealings with Mr. Lee. You like Mr. Lee and would like to get to know him better.

You can't remember the last time you enjoyed male company. You didn't want to get involved with other guys after your breakup. There was a lot of interest, and you were regarded as one of the most attractive advertising executives in the industry.

Maybe you're still grieving the loss of a loved one and your child. You shook your head, attempting to steer it away from the unsavory path your thoughts desired. You just wanted to forget about your ordeal. Losing your mother, lover, child, job, and best friends such as Taehyung and Lalisa. By far the most difficult two years you've ever had.

You called Jihyo back, and your spirits rose again when she told you that you'd be leaving for Paris in a week. The cosmetics company will pay for everything, including your first-class flight.

Your hotel accommodations will be arranged. They'll send you three luxury five-star hotels near their corporate headquarters to choose from. You will be provided with a driver. You grin as you reflect on how your life has turned out. From adversity to success.

When you walked into Jihyo's office, she was busy packing her briefcase. She rushed to you and hugged you tightly, congratulating you on another lucrative account.

 She rushed to you and hugged you tightly, congratulating you on another lucrative account