public fights pt2

Fono p.o.v
Bianca was fending off a guy who was taller and had more muscle than her, while Jackson Robyn and Kris where fighting off the other 2. I looked back to the guy before and was caught off guard because he hit me. I stumbled back clutching onto The table keeping me steady. "You shouldn't have done that" I said running to him kicking him with a high round house kick to his then spinning around and doing a low round house kick to his hip. He fell to floor hissing in pain and got up into a fighting position. I stood there amused. He came at me with a straight jab. I bent backwards and got back up grabbing the sides of his face and slamming his head against mine really hard. He fell to the floor unconscious. "OK that hurt a lot. It looked so much cooler in the movies" I whined to myself and ran over Kicking the guy who was attacking Bianca in the balls. He fell on his knees clutching his balls while me and Bianca high fived. We both ran to Kris and Robyn pushing the guy on the floor and stood N his back while me Kris and Bianca ran to Jackson who had already knocked the guy out. We looked at him in disbelief. "What?! Fono kicked one out" he whined. Bianca chuckled and went to him kissing him on the cheek. I shook my head. I turned around To talk to Kathy but she disappeared along with the 3 guys. Not including the guy Jackson took out.

"Fono, what's wrong?" Kris said knowing I was uneasy. "Kathy's gone" I said. I ran out the mall with them chasing after me. "Fono just give it to the police" Bianca said. "No way they are Shit they do nothing" I said hopping into the car and driving off leaving them behind. I got home and saw Suho outside the front door. "Waiting for someone" I asked putting the key into the key whole. "Yeah, I was waiting for you he said making me stop from turning the door knob" I turned to face him. "Why" I said in a monotone. "Look I know you hate me but...." "your right suho, I do hate you" Why do I even bother with you" I said squinting my eyes at him. He looked down at his feet. "Look I hae something to do so please excuse me" I said but he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "I'm so sorry" he said barely audible. I felt something warm but wet. He was crying. "Hey, don't cry" I said. "Saranghae" he whispered. My eyes widened. "H-huh" "saranghae" he said a little louder. He pulled away and tilted my head up. "Fono, I'm sorry for everything I've done but, I love you" he said leaving me speechless. He kissed my lips and walked away leaving me at the front of my door speechless. What the hell? I stood there and stood there till........

To be continued

Hey guys so sorry for being an ass and not updating I'm a try update more often ♡♡♡ BTW LOVE SNSD'S CATCH ME IF YOU CAN !!!!