T.O.P and Fono?

Fono p.o.v

"Hey" a deep voice said cutting through my thoughts. I looked up and saw T.O.P "uh hey" I said trying to cover up my tears. "I......I uh know what happened." He said sitting next to me. I just kept quiet trying not to cry. "Its OK to cry you know" he said. I placed my head on his shoulder letting my tears spill. He moved his arm and grabbed my waist placing me on his lap and caressing my hair. My head now on his chest. I heard his steady heart beat and that stopped my tears. But the peace didn't last long as we both heard a camera  flash and a bright light made both of us blind. I got up and try to catch the guy but was pulled back down by T.O.P "just leave it" he said. "But a scandel will happen and what about my debut?" I said trying to protest. "Then I guess you debut as my girlfriend." He said. "But I still have a boyfriend" I said. He then took out my phone from the back of his pocket and gave it to me. I opened a recent text from Mark and it said.:its not going to work out. Its over: I stared at the text tears streaming down my face again. T.O.P looked at me. He then wriggled closer to me and side hugged me placing his chin on my head. I sniffed and snuggled closer to him. "So am I actually your girlfriend?" I asked still sniffling. "Does this awnser you question" he asked kissimg me on the lips. He pulled away smiling a little. "That does awnser my question" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me up. "Here's my number" he said grabbing my phone and punching in numbers. Then his phone vibrated and he was pushing more buttons on his phone then returned mine. I thankfully took it back. "I better go I just got a text from YG. bye sweet heart" he said pecking me on the cheek and going.

I got a phone call from YG to come in to the office. I came and saw T.O.P there too. Oh god. "So, there have been photos of you two together and I want to know." YG said looking up. "Is this a thing?" He asked motioning to Me and T.O.P.

"Yes" T.O.P said without hesitation. "Well you have to make it official asap. Before people start misunderstanding the situation" YG said. "Oh and your debut will be in 3 weeks. You will work with 2ne1 and big bang, they will help you with lyrics and the instrumental." He said. "Now excuse me I must go talk to the press and make your relationship official." He said getting up and walking out. "Well..... We did it" T.O.P said grabbing my hand and flinging his head back. "Hey uh I think I better go" I said. "Yeah your friends may be worried. I will see you tomorrow" he said getting up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back till me and him needed air. "I'll see you tomorrow then" I said and left. I got home and saw my friends and got7 but not Mark. "Fono, I know you saw Mark and Candy Kissing but did why did you go to T.O.P " Bianca asked.

:BREAKING NEWS:

T.O.P's agency has made his relationship with a YG trainee who will be debuting in 3 weeks with the help of Big bang and 2ne1. YG has not given her name but said we will find out when she debuts. Here are pictures of the two looking queit cozy. The girl in the pictures seem to have been crying. Which raises one question. What was wrong?

I turned the t.v off very quickly, but i wasnt fast enough because the whole nation knows now. Everyone looked at me. "Oh my..... You got into YG?" Linda said shocked. I nodded. "Wow" Mi whispered. "Listen I uh I gotta go I have a busy 3 weeks and I need sleep." I said and quickly running upstairs. All night I couldn't stop thinking about T.O.P I think this time T.O.P might be the one. I fell asleep thinking about him.

I woke up and was still tired but when I got up I saw Mark sitting on the couch. I peeked out from my door and Linda came out of the kitchen with Candy. Wait. What the hell? I quickly got dressed and tried my best to go out the front door to go YG. "She finally shows herself" I turned around and glared at Candy "aren't you supposed to be behind bars?" I asked. "I got a way with it" she said smirking. I rolles my eyes and avoided all contact with Mark. But I could feel him looking at me. "Where are you off to?" Linda asked. "What's it to you" I said glaring at Linda and slammed the door shut. What the fudge just happened. You know what fono just stop thinking about it before you get a headache. I walked to YG and met with my collogues in the recording room. "Hey!!" Minzy said jumping on my back. "Minzyyy!" I said laughing. I saw the rest of 2ne1. "Big bang aren't here yet" CL said. "What happened to you and Mark?" Bom asked. I pulled out my phone and showed them the picture. Minzy gasped. CL covered her mouth Bom gapped at the photo while Dara stared in utter shock. "Is that" "Candy? Yes" I cut Dara off. "That's sick" CL said. "I know then he sent this" I said showing them the text. They all kept quiet. "What a dooche" dara said breaking the silence. I nodded my head. "But at least now you have T.O.P " Bom said. "He is not one to cheat. Plus he treats his girlfriend's like princess" CL added. Just then Big Bang came through the door.

"Sup!" Taeyang yelled causing us to block our ears. Is he really that loud? In came the rest who just came in smiling and waving at us. I think everyone knows about me and T.O.P so just have to act normal.

"So why don't we get started" GD said clapping his hands together. I got up and got ready with a pen and paper for idea's. "Should you debut with a ballad or something else?" Daesung asked. "She should debut with a swag sort of vibe. Not like those other girls who debut sexy or cute. So like a fun swag sort of song" Taeyang said and stole my piece of paper and grabbed my pen. I looked at him Sort of pissed. Oh well. He gave me the paper back and was horrified by his writing. "What the fuck is this?" I yelled. "Writing" he said. "It looks like someone killed you while you were writing this" I snorted. "Shut up" was his last word before sulking. T.o.p took a seat next to me and layed his head on my shoulder. "I'm do tired" he muttered into my neck. I bought my arm up and stroked his hair and gently placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Why not a dance song?" Seungri asked. I nodded. "then let's start with lyrics then the backing track" CL suggested. Everyone agreed. T.o.p still has his head on my shoulder and his face buried in my neck making my insides turn. I smiled knowing maybe T.O.P could be the one I will actually love and want to spend the rest of my life with. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together "lyrics are done!" GD said. "Backing track done too" Bom said. "All we need to do is record now" Taeyang said.

We adjusted the lyrics to the beat and started recording. Within 9 hours of hard work we decided to eat take out.

Everyone was at the front talking and laughing while me and T.O.P at the back. We both had our hands intwined with each others and it made me smile. "So, you like the song?" T.o.p's deep voice asked. I nodded and smiled. "I love it" I added making him grin. We got to the Chinese restaurant and ate. "You wanna go stay at mine tonight?" He asked. I nodded my head and we started for his place after saying goodbye to everyone.

Sorry for any grammar mistakesI tried to make this chapter extra long hope u guys enjoy. Oh ohhhh t.o.p and fono? Didn't see that coming right? Haha until next time my friends