scouted by YG?!

Fono p.o.v

I can't believe Mark asked me out. Oh my gosh. Wait........so a famous kpop star just asked me out? Marks lips were on mine and i pulled away and jumped off him. "What's wrong?" He asked.  I frowned.  "Your a kpop star.  If word goes out that your dating a nobody it will ruin your career. " I said sadly.  "Well I have a solution. Why don't you audition at JYP?!" He said grabbing my hands in his.  "Then when it's JYP nation concert we can celebrate togather" he said. A smile tugged at my lips. "Why not." I said hugging him. Suddenly out of nowhere my friends popped out from behind the door I entered and behind the air vent. "SUPRISE! " 2NE1, BTS, GOT7 and my friends including Kathy came out spraying different colored string. I laughed and enjoyed the moment.  The rest of the night me and Mark were talking and laughing the we got tired and went to bed.

I woke up and Mark was gone. He left a note: Morning beautiful had a schedule be back later on miss you already :)

I smiled at the sweet note. I went had breakfast tidied my room and washed up. I got dressed in some loose jeans and a baggy top with a snap back on backwards with my hair straight and Down. I needed to go food shopping so I Did. I was going Down an aisle and saw a woman looking at me. I shook it off and moved to the next aisle. She was following me. She seemed like a agent with her tight knee High black skirt and white blouse. She approached me. "Hello, I'm a worker at YG entertainment and was wondering if you would want to be a kpop idol, actress, model or all three." She said. I didn't answer because my heart was in my throat. "The reason  I asked you is because you have a nice body and look quite beautiful" she said. "Call this number if you want to audition " she said before walking away.

I decided to keep this a secret and surprise them when i make it in. I did the rest of the shopping and walked home. Once i got home i called the number and a lady picked up. "Hello?" " Hello I called for the audition at YG" I said. "Good on you come round to (address) be there in 20 minutes" she said and hung up. I put my shoes on and went to the address she gave  me. In front of me stood a tall building with the sign 'YG' at the front. I entered the building and saw the lady from earlier. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator and pressed number 10. "We are going to the audition place. " We got to our destination and saw 5 guys dressed fancy and saw 2ne1 who looked shocked to see me and so was I but we all pretended not know eachther dressed fancy as well but the person more intimidating was a man in the middle wearing a hat so I couldn't see his face. Everyone was puzzled. Probably expecting something from me. "Sir this is her" the lady said stepping away from me. "You were right.  She isn't one of those girls" the middle person said. "What's that supposed to mean?" I said making everyone at the table taken aback.  "Do you know who we see? " a guy with black hair that was gelled up asked. I stayed silent. "I'm sorry,  but should I?" I said. Bom laughed. "This is the first time we have to had someone scream in our faces when they come in for audition" Minzy said smiling at me. "I like her" she leaned over and said to the middle guy. He nodded his head. "So what are you going to be performing" a guy with Blonde hair said whipping his head to the side to get the hair covering his eyes away.  "Uh Ailee's singing got better" I said and started singing.

After i sang they wrote on the paper in front of then.  "Dance?" The middle guy asked. Music started blaring through the speakers.  The song was wa$$up shut up u. The song finished and I was huffing and puffing. "?..............your in" the guy I the middle said.  Every one got up. "Hello we are 2ne1, hey I'm Minzy, I'm Bom, hello I'm Dara, and I'm CL" they said smiling.  "Hello we are Big Bang, sup I'm Taeyang,  hey I'm G-dragon,  hey I'm T.O.P, hello I'm Daesung,  and I'm Seungri" " and I'm YG" I gaped and closed my mouth. "So I'm in? " I said. They all nodded.  I stood there awkwardly. " Big bang show her around 2ne1 you have a schedule to get to" YG said and left. Seungri grabbed my hand and pulled me along while the rest of Big bang behind us laughed.

In the middle of the tour my phone rang. "Hey babe. " All the big bang members looked at me with raised eyebrows. My head shrunk and I pulled a finger up indicating give me a minute "Uh hey" "guess what? I got you a audition at JYP" my eyes opened wide. I looked at Big Bang who looked baffled.  T.O.P grabbed my phone. "Well she just got into YG" he said. "Who the hell are you?" Mark said getting angry.  I face palmed and grabbed my phone away. "Mar"  "we will talk later" he said and hung up. "Shit" I mumbled. Once the tour was finished we went for lunch. Luckily no one recognized them.

"So, you have a boyfriend huh?" Daesung said putting a meat wrap in his moasked The whole table looked at me. I looked up. "Yeah why?" "Is he in the industry?" GD asked. I nodded my head. "Which group?" T.o.p asked. "Got7" "ahhh a JYP group" Taeyang said. Suddenly my phone vibrated so I opened the text message from a unknown number.

:I took ur best friend and now ur bf bitch: and a caption of Candy amd mark kissing. I covered my mouth with my hand dropped my phone and ran outside. I ran to a park near by and sat under a tree crying. First Suho and Kai now Mark? Why do I always fall for the wrong people? I asked myself