memory loss

Robyn p.o.v
I ran through the hospital doors and saw Fono laying there with her eyes closed. Suho was sitting next to her crying. I put my bag down.

"What's her condition" I said trying to hold my tears.

"Sh-she lost h-her memory" he said with his face red.

I stood there silently and just let my tears flow. Suho grabbed fonos lifeless hand and cried more. She lost her memory, that means all of our years of friendship we had of being best friends. I grabbed my bag again and ran out of the hospital room and sat on th chairs outside of her room. My tears just wouldn't stop. I covered my mouth to try muffle out my whimpers.

"I'm so sorry Robyn"

Sehun said out of nowhere. I didn't respond I just kept crying. He came over lifting me up onto his lap. I placed my head onto his chest and cried more, he wrapped his hands around me and tried to comfort me. I still cried I just can't. My best friend. Cried for hours in sehuns lap and eventually fell asleep.

Suho p.o.v
I stayed up all night crying and wishing for the best. Fono stirred in her sleep this morning . I can't believe that all her memory is gone. I was stuck in thought till someone talked.

"Who are you" she said.

I stared at her.

"Are you OK? You loo tired" she said

I looked at her trying to fight the urge to kiss her.

"Hello?" She said.

"I'm Suho" I said.

"Oh hello I'm Fono" she said smiling brightly.

"Why am I here am I in hospital? "

"um yes"

"why?"

"You were in a car accident" I said trying to be calm. She looked at me.

"Oh, so what do we do now? " she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders trying to hold back my tears again. She sucked in her cheeks and looked around the room. I got up an decided to go get Robyn.

"Wait, where are you going? " Fon asked

"I'll be back" i said and walked out.

I walked out and sat on a chair grabbing my hair in frustration and started crying. Then i remembered Kris.

Fono p.o.v
I wonder what's going on? I started screaming in pain after Suho left but it was because my head hurts. It feels as if someone stabbed my head. My eyes closed and then I saw Suho and.........me? Then I saw these girls. I opened my eyes and screeched while gripping the sides of the bed. Doctors came rushing in trying to calm me but the wouldn't work. I closed my eyes tightly and I saw me and this guy in a car and us being hit by a truck. I opened my eyes again and I was being held down by the nurses while the doctor injected something into my arm making me all Back onto the bed breathing heavily and I realized my head hurts a lot but not sure much as it did just then.

"Hang in there sweetie" a female nurse said and caressed my hair and smiled softly at me before leaving.

I lay down in my bed trying to figure out who those people were with me.