surprise visit

Fono p.o.v

I woke up to people talking loudly. "Yah, shut up" I yelled throwing a pillow to the direction the noise was coming from. "Now is that the way to treat your oppas? " I heard PSY's voice say. I woke up sitting up and rubbing my eyes groggily. "How did you guys get in here? " I asked. " Special key" Seven oppa said holing up the spare key to my dorm. "Uhhg why why why" I shouted. "Calm down girl" Tablo said.

I snapped my head to his direction and glared at him. "Awe kyeopta" he said mocking me. I glared at him getting up and he backed away from me instantly. "Are you mocking me Ajushi? (I think that's how you spell it?) " I said purposely "Yah I am an oppa not an Ajushi" he said. I chuckled and backed away and waked to my kitchen and I saw YG papa, Gummy unnie and the whole of 2ne1.

"OK is the whole YG family here? " I blurted out sarcastically. "Yes" YG papa said. I slouched my shoulders and an arm wrapped itself around my shoulders. "Cheer up dongseng~" I looked up and saw Mino oppa and behind him WINNER and IKON. I blew a piece of hair out of my face and pouted in annoyance. "Why my dorm. " I whined. "Because your dorm is the only clean one." Sean oppa said. "Curse my tidiness ways" I muttered.

Bobby chuckled and went to urn the jug on. "So, the whole yg family I here so im guessing it's a emergency? " I said. "Oh yeah haha a reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy big emergency" B.I said nervously. I eyed him suspiciously.

I then turned toward YG papa and Gummy unnie but they both averted their gazes. "OK what is going on" I yelled. "Well we just wanted to see our unnie" Suhyun said. "That was our excuse" Lee Hi said indicating to her Suhyun and Suhyuns brother.

" Why thank you for your honesty" I chuckled. "How about the rest of you?" I questioned. "We all just wanted to see your dorm" Taeyang said. "By the way, nice bathroom" he added. "Thank you and Bobby, PUT THE HAT DOWN RIGHT NOW THAT'S MINE" I said, maybe I yelled but no one needs to know.

He chuckled and placed the hat down. "So, what do we do now?" I asked. Everyone just shrugged and looked at eachother. "ICE CREAM! " Everyone suddenly shouted even me but not yg papa. We all gave him puppy eyes and he finally gave in. " FINE I WILL PAY" he screeched and we all cheered in victory.

I ran into my room and pushed everyone out and quickly threw my clothes on and brushed my teeth and my hair quickly tieing it into a bun. I placed on my white chucks and walked out nice and fresh. Everyone was waiting for me. I grabbed my keys and my bag and locked the door after everyone was out of my dorm.

I was walking and talking to Tablo oppa but accidentally bumped into someone, "mianhaeyo, I wasn't looking" I said and bowed. "Fono?" I looked up and saw Kris. "Kris?! What are you doing here? " I said, "ME?! what about you? Huh?!" He said annoyed. "I'm with my new family " I said Indicating to YG family. His eyes opened surprised, "Wait, your debuting as part of yg family?" He asked. "Yeah my debut video comes out tonight at 12 hey I gotta go keep in touch giant." I said and running off "bye shawtie" he yelled back. I rolled my eyes and kept running till I caught up with Tablo.

Kris p.o.v

Are you kidding me? So she leaves without asking about how we were? Wow harsh much? I kept walking with out actually knowing where I was going. What the heck is wrong with me? I decided just to go back to the dorm and tell the guys I bumped into Fono and tell them she debuts tonight. I have to be honest I can't wait to see her debut song and her video like Fono can really dance and sing.

"Hyung where did you go?" Sehun asked. "I went to get some uh gum!" I lied. "Oh" he said and ran off. "Hey Suho, I bumped into Fono and she's debuting as a solo artist!" I said. He looked up from his work and stared at me. "When does she debut?" "Tonight" I said. He looked up and shook his head and continued to work. "That's it? " I said. "What else do you want me to do Kris?" He said angry. He slammed his pen on the table and looked at me. OK I think I just made him angry. I looked at him with a hint of annoyance written as all over my face. "I don't know Suho! I just thought since you still love her maybe you would chace her" I raised my voice. He looked at me. "Get out" he said. I didn't want to anger him anymore than I already did so I left and slammed the door shut. I stalked into the room I shared with Kai and landed on my bed. What does this pabo leader think? I sighed to myself and looked at the ceiling.

There you go guys!!! Another chapter done!!! Sorry if I haven't updated but I have no internet so
...... Very sorry :) Anyway I go to a new school and everything is so awesome yay!!! Anyway byee byeee