Part 1

Okay so it's been over a year since the prequel, and I've been meaning to write this but I never got around to it.
I already have some fun ideas for this however if you have any ideas, feel free to message me or lmk in the comments.
As always, yes this is satire. As an Australian I do enjoy making fun of American politics (and aussie politics mind you). Im making this up as I go

Please dont take any of this seriously.

Child One's POV
16 years. 16 goddamn years under this stupid roof with Kim K as my dad and Obama and Trump as my mum. They were not great parents, me and my 68 siblings didn't get names, we only get called child one-sixty nine. Even though we have a mansion, we all share a bedroom in the basement, our only form of entertainment being the bee movie, which was played over and over and over and over....

You get the point.

Once in a blue moon, we would get "enlightened" with let it go. Anygays, I took the liberty of naming myself something (until I can get my named legally changed) so I named myself Buzz Lightyear.

My parents have always been bad neglectful parents, and are always being really weird towards eachother and recall their times on the beach and bungee jumping- whatever that means.

My name is Buzz Light year, I live in the Grey House (haha get it light the white house but ripoff) and this is the story of my revenge on my parents.