Part 2

Thanks to everyone reading this. If you haven't already, go read America High School. Who knows, you might even get some context for this.
Anyway, as always this is completely satire and it's not really supposed to make complete sense.

Buzzussy buzz lightyears POV:
I sat at the dinner chair, next to my late mother Trump (who was being held upright by a stick) and child number two. As usual, the dinner was cold mac and cheese with mayo and raw chicken. To be completely honest, it wasn't half bad, however, today I wasn't focused on the juicy flavour of the meal though. I was thinking about one thing and one thing only: revenge.

I had a pretty good plan. Tommorrow at dinner, I would put a grain of salt in each of their meals, so they would all get up and run to get water to help with the spice. Then, I would get cyanide (which I got from the local cyanide dealer Tom Hanks) and put it in their glasses of warm mountain dew while they were gone. It was the perfect plan, nothing could possibly go wrong. Nothing at all. My siblings would all thank me, and be able to live a regular, happy life. I would also be able to give daddy Trump a proper burial, so he doesn't have to continue rotting inside of the house.

The creak of the front door opening brought me out of my revenge-fueled trance. It couldn't be... Surely it wasn't...

To my absolute disgust, he walked in the room.

William Shakespear.