000

DATE PUBLISHED: August 31, 2021
DATE ENDED: January 07, 2022

• • •

The 3rd installment of the Rich Girls Series has finally come to an end. Thank you so much for reaching this far and for giving this epistolary of mine a chance!

I sincerely apologize that it took me almost five months to finish Russel & Vika's story. A lot has happened lately and I struggled to write updates for this epistolary. But I really wanted to welcome the year 2022 with positivity and good vibes so here's the step of it—to finally finish what I've started.

Thank you so much for the patience, for patiently waiting for my slow updates of this epistolary, and for always, always giving me a lot of chances to share new stories with you. Happy New Year!

I dedicate this to all the friends I've found on twitter, facebook, telegram, and even here on wattpad, who supported me throughout the process and motivated me to do better each day. I consider my readers as my friends and I treasure you a lot the way I treasured my internet friends & friends irl. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.

And because I'm completely aware that MF's ending is not as good as what you've probably expected, a bonus chapter (or more, hopefully) will follow soon, but there's no specific date of release yet.

Once again, thank you for reading this one and I hope to see you on my next stories! I'll try to do better next time so you wouldn't be disappointed with the outcome of these quick reads I wrote out of boredom.

With my feelings ablaze,

aureatehaze *.✧