Chapter 3

{Now or never}

                        {Now or never}

November 14th 1501,England

New november day began with first rays of warm sun,new hope for everyone.Eleanor was in deep sleep,until she heard a noisy knocking.'Damn these people don't know when they're needed'-she thought,rubbing tired,sleepy eyes.

"Come in"-she said and maids entered,bringing new clothes for her,spreading the curtains etc."Good morning sleepyhead"-someone said and it was Harry,her younger brother.He was very handsome young man,he had a red hair like Meg and hazel eyes.Perfect husband for any lady.

"What are you doing here"-she asked pissed,to be honest they never agreed,even when they were little."I just wanted to see my dearest sister,you know for six or nine months you're going to Scotland"-he said,smiling.But then Eleanor remembered that she saw Harry's letters to Catherine,before he left she took his arm forcefully.

"Henry stop it","what do you mean"-he asked,looking at her.She found out,"stop flirting with Catherine.She's Arthur's future wife,your sister in law.Stop that charade"-Eleanor said,then maid bring her a letter.

When she saw royal symbol,she knew who it was."All of you out.I want to be alone,now"-she command and everyone left her with her tangled thoughts.She broke it and starts to read:

"The most beautiful among the most beautiful.Moon of my nights,because of my father's call I had to left England.My heart was wounded with sorrow and longing,because I can't see you.Even three months left until your arriving in Scotland,I feel lonely and lost without your voice.Here I'm confessing my deepest feelings,the truth is that I adore you so much,for me you're the most beautiful creature in this pathetic and awful world.My heart became your prisoner,days and nights  I long for you.With happiness,I'm waiting your arrival. 

Your loyal servant,William

Tears were already there,his letter hit her deeply,because she felt same.Sometimes she would imagine that she is in his lovely embrace,his lips on her neck.He would whisper how much he loves and adores her,but that were just a fantasies.