𝐈𝐈𝐈.

SUNLIGHT HITS DAHLIA'S EYES

It made her groan before sitting up and stretching her arms. The doors of her closet began to close and open, greeting her as a good morning. Dahlia hummed in exchange. Then, she felt something heavy on her lap. She sees the monster that she fostered last night.

Grim

Last night when Crowley left, Grim greeted her with chaos by breaking into the dorm. Though Casita took care of it and he became her familiar. It was a little messy last night but, the Casita only got some minor burns here and there. It was repairable and the Casita did repair itself.

Prepping herself for the day, she went inside the bathroom with Casita helping her by passing her a towel she'll need. While under the showerhead, she let her mind wander back to the past events that happened. She needed to get in contact with her sister, with Crowley telling her that Dina might be in the same situation she was in another school. She needed to make sure she was alright. She needed to get a phone and learn how this 'Twisted Wonderland' works.

Walking out the bathroom, she sees three ghosts from last night taunting Grim. He saw Dahlia and jumped up to her arms. "Human! These ghosts are disturbing me," he whined. Fear is evident from his voice.

Dahlia rolled her eyes before looking at the ghosts, who she names Aiden, Bill, and Cole. It was names that she created on the spot. She was sleepy and tired and wasn't in the mood to make a complicated one. "Okay, stop taunting Grim. He's my familiar now," she reminded them before putting Grim down.

Grim heads straight to the kitchen to get some food. Dahlia shook her head before the ghost followed Grim to the kitchen. The girl took the clothes in the closets that Crowley gave her. It was a plain long-sleeve button-up shirt and black skirt. She put on the sweater she had before putting on her shoes.

Walking downstairs, Dahlia found Grim eating some food she made last night. She chuckled before sitting down next to him. "You enjoying the food?" she asked brushing his fur. He purred in response letting her know a positive answer.

Looking at the clock, she stood up. "Okay Grim, you stay here. I need to get my uniform from one of the school's teachers," she told him before standing up. Grim looked at her with curiosity before following her out of the kitchen.

"Uniform? You're a student now?" he asked, a little bit bitter about it. But, she did say that she'll try to enroll him in the school with her.

"Yeah, apparently my grandma wanted both me and my twin sister to study in Twisted Wonderland. Me in Night Raven College while my sister is at the other school," she explained to him before grabbing the small bag she had when she arrived at the school.

Grim hummed, understanding her situation. "I need to go, don't cause any trouble okay?" she didn't give him a minute to answer before she walked out of the dorm. Grim felt the dorm looking at him. He looked at the cabinet in the living room.

"What?"