𝐕.

THE WHOLE CAMPUS FROZE

All of them felt the monstrous leak of magic. Even the one who they call the 'Great Malleus' was taken aback by the magic. It was monstrous for sure, but he was sure that he experienced it before. 'Could it be...?' he thought before continuing his walk.

Grim, on the other hand, was nearby the said magic. He witnesses how her hair started to fly out of its neat hairstyle and swayed dangerously. Her markings glow and give off a warning to anyone. "I'll kill that bastard," she grumbled as she walked back to the campus to search for the first-year.

Grim couldn't help but, pray for his safety while following his human inside.

Ace wasn't stupid. He felt that leak of magic earlier, he wondered if it has anything to do with that new student. If It was, then he might be in trouble, since she was the one assigned to watch him and the troublesome monster clean the 100 windows.

"I better get going," he mumbled, not wanting to face the girl.

Walking out of the room, he can feel eyes on him. Most students around him were looking at him like something happened.

"Isn't he the one the Mistress was looking for?"

"Yeah, he fits the description she gave."

"I pray for his safety, she looked really mad."

'Shit,' Was the word he thought and would describe his situation. He quickly went to the Hall of Mirrors to head to his dorm. "No way I'm washing a hundred windows, Gonna head back to the dorm..." he spoke out loud. 'Then again, that girl might kick my ass tomorrow.'

THUD

Ace managed to get out of the way of the sudden attack. He paled at the sight of the damage. There was a huge crater. It would've been him if he didn't dodge it, but he has a feeling whoever attacked him gave him time to dodge.

"Where do you think you're going, Trappola?"

Slowly turning his head, there stood the main culprit. Dahlia stood there, her eyes boring into his soul. Everything about her screams danger. 'Fuck, I'm dead...' A normal being should be running fast as they can and hope they won't get caught.

But man...

Who knew Ace Trappola...

Was

Into

Dangerously Dominant Women?

Ace did snap out of his daze and ran. Disappointing? Yes, very. I mean just to get stepped on by a hot woman, yes. It will be one way to go and an honorable one. Hint the sarcasm.

The first-year beat himself up for getting aroused in the middle of a dangerous situation. Dahlia was literally smaller than him, but damn those high-heeled boots made her hot. And that sweater tied around her waist, geez! Just how small is her waist.

He shook his hard turn before getting pass another freshman, someone he should know but, he's busy running from a woman who wants to kill him and someone he possibly has a thing for.